Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A quick closing statement

Well it's only fair I give my reasons on why I have had enough, as I owe you that.

Ok, I'm no Angel - I do get wound up and can handle any argument and try to end it with a smile.

I'm not always right, but like many on here, find that hard to accept.

First of all, one thing I am not a racist - contrary to what one or two people think - but I certainly am not a fan of Radical Muslims, the Burka, Ramadam,Female mutilation, beheading etc.

I don't like the awful no go areas I see in our country and will always speak my mind on that.

I feel I have to justify on here that I'm a fan of our British culture not the Multiculturalism failure that this country finds itself in now. It's a bloody mess and will get worse - not helped by certain individuals who have no interest in British values and tradition and think we should have a mosque on every corner.

I'm not one to run away from discussions on here and I can be a bit harsh.

So let's look at today and I'm at work. Nice sunny day and suddenly - out of the blue - Neu75 starts having digs. Don't get me wrong, I have had a go back and name called in annoyance.

It was very difficult replying while working and getting picked up on grammar while I'm quickly typing on phone ins between jobs.

I can spell and understand the meaning of sentences but not easy when I can't do it because I'm working.

He decided to push my buttons and I fell for it. If I had been at home he would have got a more measured response.

He claims I don't answer his questions. He failed to answer any of mine with any reasoning. Like I said on here, he pops up, snipes and disappears.

Anyway, I have better things to do than argue with someone who not long ago threatened me with being reported for being a racist. Pathetic!

To be honest, I know Rayna has got sick of all the political arguing, and all this makes the forum look a hostile place. So I'm happy to leave for the good of the forum.

I would think that it may put people off seeing all the arguments on here of which lately I have been a part of.

Truth is as well as I'm not involved with any Filipino now so really I'm not much use on those matters really.

Most of the time I have enjoyed it especially my mates on here. Even disagreements with Andy and Joe have always settled down but it never would with NEU75. He is the type of person I despise - I'm not going to lie.

Wish the forum all the best. I might have a peep in now and again but will take my leave. So, seriously, please delete me as I won't be asking to come back this time.

All the best,
    Les

Glad you came back with a few words Les.

You have been a member for a very long time and you will be missed by a few of us I am sure.

As Rayna said, there is always the IGNORE button.

Politics and religion, well we all have our own thoughts, the trouble seems to start when people think their thoughts are the right ones, but each to there own.

I'm British to the core, pro Army (brother was based at Hereford) and would do anything for my country.

Sadly, I'm of a dying breed on here.

I think Neu has taken things out of context and waded in with impulsive accusations. I'd be interested to know what religion and nationality he is!

Neu? Are you there?

I've said my piece, I'm open and honest - we know very little about him. Maybe it's Aposhark in disguise

Anyway, I don't want to create a division on here - he is a plonker, and if that means I have lost the argument I really don't care. In my mind, I'm right

Oh, and I gave him my first ever negative rep and called him a ......

Feel better for it

Good luck with the forum everyone, it is a good lively place to be.

Trusted Member
    Bloody hell Les.

Now I'm going to have to come over to Harrogate !

PM me your phone number again please before you go.

For what it's worth, I totally agree with you....about what's happening to this country, and about certain posters who clearly have some sort of agenda. em.

Banned
    Don't go Les, sleep on it - we've seen off plenty of bellends before

Les.
    'Never argue with an idiot.
    They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

That said,I do respect your decision but I certainly will not delete your account...
    Come back whenever you like..
    In the meantime,I have to share it around before I give that .... another neg rep!!
    A positive Rep sent to you though for your service here.
    Hope you see it before you go!
    Tut tut...So close to a second silver star!! Should tell you everything you need to know IMO.

Regards,
    Fred.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    I think Neu has taken things out of context and waded in with impulsive accusations. I'd be interested to know what religion and nationality he is!

Neu? Are you there?
    Hi Jamie,
    I have just finished work and am tired but will confirm that I am British and as proud to be British as others here have also said.

I looked at the site rules here and personal insults were supposed to be a no no.
    He insulted me many times and insulted me even in leaving, it shows his true character.
    Goodnight.

To members.
    Please don't feed Trolls because it's me that has to keep cleaning up their disgusting bile.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

To members.
    Please don't feed Trolls because it's me that has to keep cleaning up their bile.
    Thank you.
    My thoughts exactly Fred
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Neu75 View Post
    Hi Jamie,
    I have just finished work and am tired but will confirm that I am British and as proud to be British as others here have also said.

I looked at the site rules here and personal insults were supposed to be a no no.
    He insulted me many times and insulted me even in leaving, it shows his true character.
    Goodnight.
    I will just reply to this and be gone. Since you like quoting rules and regs, you also threatened to report me for being a racist - did you say you took a screen shot?

Well that would be classed as a threat and enough to get you banned

I did not get to insult you enough in my opinion, as the garbage you spat out was unbelievable.

Thing is, after lots of years, people know I'm a decent guy on here, maybe a bit feisty but always honest.

Let's see if you're still here contributing anything interesting apart from having little digs at people here and there and pushing their buttons.

I admitted I insulted you in leaving - you're like a little snitch having to mention it again.

Anyway, I won't have to read the rubbish you spout on here any more now, feel free to threaten anyone else with being a Racist, but you had better Google the Actual term first, as you clearly don't understand it.

I won't be able to reply as I will ask again to be removed - hope you're smirking like a Cheshire cat.

Les, why you letting things get to you?
    Hope you're back soon
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

I have a limit when dealing with fools and he has crossed the line. It's not good for harmony on here bickering with an idiot, it does send out a bad vibe to the females and new members too.

I won't be able to stop myself having a go at him - that's me, a dog with a bone.

He has annoyed me more than Aposhark - and that's saying something!

Les, if you don't like what people post, you know you can either reply to them without personal insults, use the ignore function or tolerate their views.

You're letting just one person out of 100's get to you thou I've nothing against them or you
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Just put him/her on 'ignore' Les.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I think it's jonjo who threatened to report you or the forum for being racist.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Nah, can't do it, you know me I won't give in on an Argument

I'm pretty sure he started the spat but I cannot be bothered to go through all the posts.

I'm just wasting my own personal time on this.

It's funny the number of times I have clashed with Andy and Joe but would still say they're decent guys.

One individual has made me so annoyed and for me it is worth leaving - I don't suffer fools gladly.

Anyway, I did call him a ...... so really I should be banned

Maybe in my annoyance I have lost track - it doesn't matter - what I think of Neu75 would get me banned anyway.

Trusted Member
    Unlike the child 'protectors' in Rotherham, some of us will not be cowed.

I have just spent a short while looking at ?Neu75's posts about me and it's dig after dig - if it's not about the disagreements on Palestine, its a go about football - anything to wind me up.

It worked mate - other guys on here have earned respect for admitting they are not always right, but you are different - you're like a little wasp stuck in my car while I'm driving.

Oh, I asked how many people on here thought I was racist - none so far - so what does that say to you?

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Nah, can't do it, you know me I won't give in on an Argument

I'm pretty sure he started the spat but I cannot be bothered to go through all the posts.

I'm just wasting my own personal time on this.

It's funny the number of times I have clashed with Andy and Joe but would still say they're decent guys.

One individual has made me so annoyed and for me it is worth leaving - I don't suffer fools gladly.

Anyway, I did call him a ...... so really I should be banned

Les, as others have said, use the 'ignore' button if he gets to you that much. Think of the bigger picture mate, 6622 posts in 71/2 years, are you really going to let one troll stop the healthy banter you bring to the forum?

Trusted Member
    I hope you're not driving Les.

Yes, because I cannot ignore bullshit - it's not in my DNA

I thank you for the nice comments on here. But all I find myself doing, is checking what the person has said now. So it will never end.

Choosing 'Ignore' is not an option for me - it's like chickening out.
    Time to go, I have asked Keith to delete me, it's been a good ride, even with Joe and Andy who I would have a beer with without a second thought

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Thank you Rayna.
    Les_taxi gets many things wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Neu75 View Post
    Thank you Rayna.
    Les_taxi gets many things wrong

Trolling again

Banned
    Well it's only fair I give my reasons on why I have had enough, as I owe you that.
    Ok, I'm no Angel - I do get wound up and can handle any argument and try to end it with a smile.

You cannot handle any argument, you end up insulting people

I'm not always right, but like many on here, find that hard to accept.

Nobody is always right.

First of all, one thing I am not a racist - contrary to what one or two people think - but I certainly am not a fan of Radical Muslims, the Burka, Ramadam,Female mutilation, beheading etc.
    I don't like the awful no go areas I see in our country and will always speak my mind on that.

Many of your ideas are racist and if you can’t see that, I feel sorry for you. Racism is also against the law. If you were in a public place and talked the way you do here I think you would be hushed up quite quickly

I feel I have to justify on here that I'm a fan of our British culture not the Multiculturalism failure that this country finds itself in now. It's a bloody mess and will get worse - not helped by certain individuals who have no interest in British values and tradition and think we should have a mosque on every corner.

What your ideals are do not correspond with what is actually happening in the UK. We are a multi-cultural society whether you like it or not.

I'm not one to run away from discussions on here and I can be a bit harsh.

You have run away from many questions. I asked you twice did you what you thought about the land that the Israelis took from the Palestinians but no reply from you.

So let's look at today and I'm at work. Nice sunny day and suddenly - out of the blue - Neu75 starts having digs. Don't get me wrong, I have had a go back and name called in annoyance.

Insults are not allowed, I see you have been on the forum long enough and should know that.

It was very difficult replying while working and getting picked up on grammar while I'm quickly typing on phone ins between jobs.
    I can spell and understand the meaning of sentences but not easy when I can't do it because I'm working.
    He decided to push my buttons and I fell for it. If I had been at home he would have got a more measured response.
    He claims I don't answer his questions. He failed to answer any of mine with any reasoning. Like I said on here, he pops up, snipes and disappears.

I think you will see I answered many of your questions.
    I did not threaten to report you or this site for being racist. Get your facts straight.
    How can you despise me when you have never met me. I don’t despise you. We sit at our computers and have personal beliefs. We have to defend our beliefs by being calm and not resort to insulting others.
    I feel a bit sorry for Les.
    I think he has a big heart, but he struggles to see other sides of an argument before insulting the other person.

I think you need a rest from this forum Les..Dont ever say never THOUGH..
    Too many people that actually like you here..
    Dont be a numpty...Stay... We have have got your back. Don't you worry about that lad!

Banned
    I have a limit when dealing with fools and he has crossed the line. It's not good for harmony on here bickering with an idiot, it does send out a bad vibe to the females and new members too.

I won't be able to stop myself having a go at him - that's me, a dog with a bone.

He has annoyed me more than Aposhark - and that's saying something!
    Why are people "fools" or "idiots" when they don't subscribe with your ideas?

Don,t go Les, I,m not finished taking your dosh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information