Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

I am the same jon potter

Hello all
    I could not get back into the forums
    so I had to re-create a new account
    even my old email account was hard to get back into as well

Anyway here I am again with the same old problem in regards to my wife's lost passport and visa with it too

Looking around here and there, it looks like we may have to start all over again from a scratch. everything we did before has to be done all over again

Also I think my wife will have to re-sit the English Test again too?

Trusted Member
    I know they say that a problem shared is a problem halved, but with all due respect Jon, what do you expect anyone on here to be able to do about it ?

You have been given details of all the correct channels to go through, contact number etc, by some very experienced, patient and helpful members here.

IF you want your wife to be able to re-join you here in the UK, then I would respectfully suggest that you waste no more time in getting on with it.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I advise you to get a solicitor and they may help you get in touch quickly with UKVI. What you need to do is to keep on contacting and getting in touch with UKVI. Try everything you can. UKVI states that they can replace a lost visa especially if you have documents to support that your wife was given that visa. It's just a matter of getting in touch with them. This forum might not be able to give you more details than it has already provided you. It's up to you to take actions as soon and as much as possible.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

If you are worried about the cost of a solicitor, then I would strongly advise you to contact Citizens Advice Bureau as they can be helpful and may sometimes be able to suggest a free Legal Advice Service (they did for me here in Scotland anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by jonpotte50 View Post

Anyway here I am again with the same old problem in regards to my wife's lost passport and visa with it too

Looking around here and there, it looks like we may have to start all over again from a scratch. everything we did before has to be done all over again
    Yes, I think that is the easiest solution, re-apply and pay again for your wife's visa.

Jonpotter,
    You never tried to contact any of the given contact numbers and solutions we suggested on your other thread. I feel so bad for your wife

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....r-old-passport
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information