Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Seminars

Seminars

Hi guys,

As you may know, myself and my Levin are getting married in Jan 2015.

We plan to get married in a registry office in Solano, Nueva Viscaya, Luzon.

There are 2 seminars which Levin and/or myself will need to attend:

1. Attend child rearing & family planning (Ed & Levin to attend)

2. CFO (Levin only, to attend)

Can someone confirm that the child rearing & family planning course is in English, as otherwise, it may pose an issue for me!!

Thanks guys,
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by eddiek View Post
    Hi guys,

As you may know, myself and my Levin are getting married in Jan 2015.

We plan to get married in a registry office in Solano, Nueva Viscaya, Luzon.

There are 2 seminars which Levin and/or myself will need to attend:

1. Attend child rearing & family planning (Ed & Levin to attend)

2. CFO (Levin only, to attend)

Can someone confirm that the child rearing & family planning course is in English, as otherwise, it may pose an issue for me!!

Thanks guys,
    Ed
    I was the only English guy in a group of around 20.

The instructor did her best to translate for me into English as most of the group spoke English anyway. But after a while she spoke mainly in their language.... But afterwards Harlene translated for me...
    But to be perfectly honest it's nothing you won't already know and it is pretty worthless and a bit of a time waster.

The instructor even said to me and Harlene that it was pointless us being there as we were old enough to know about sex

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    I was the only English guy in a group of around 20.

The instructor did her best to translate for me into English as most of the group spoke English anyway. But after a while she spoke mainly in their language.... But afterwards Harlene translated for me...
    But to be perfectly honest it's nothing you won't already know and it is pretty worthless and a bit of a time waster.

The instructor even said to me and Harlene that it was pointless us being there as we were old enough to know about sex
    Reminds me of our Seminar, most of it was lots of joking and laughing and Maritess translated to me as it went along, it was ok really and certainly nothing to worry about!

When I did the family planning seminar it was all in Ilongo (Bacolod city) but to be honest it was all just stuff we learned in sex ed at school here in the UK so I wouldn't worry about it. The only trouble I had was not falling asleep!

My husband never did the CFO and in fact I had never even heard of it until I came on this forum

Thread Information