Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    Not bad English though
    ... with 'a little' "help" from myself, Stewart.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Could have been worse.

Copied from a friend of a friend's facebook:
    'And just to remember you Manelyn:

I did all for you. I paid your accomodations, cloths, medicine, doctor, teeth, dentist, school tutions for your last 2 years of High School, your massage school at Cebu City, your Au-Pair school at Quezon City, your Care Giver school at Cavite City, your another Au-Pair school at Bohol managed from your NEW BEST FRIEND Jed Dah. And I paid your wedding papers, translating of it and legalization. Your fees for the Fiancée Visa and Au-Pair Visa. Almost all. I spent my last money for you to bring to my place. And how did you pay back that all to me?

By just waiting until I was not able to send you the money for the flight ticket on the right time. No you did not wait. You already signed the working contract for work as Au-Pair in Germany on middle of June 2014.

Even that time you did not yet have the money for the flight ticket.

How stupid doing! Signing alreay working contract before having the money for the flight ticket. Doing step 2 before step 1 and than when realizing it than breaking up with me and getting that other guy. Wow, changing me like a pantie!

Uups! I foget! I can remember now that September till November 2013 you received already 30,000 Pesos from me for the flight ticket. Did you remember that? And until April 2014 you always told me that you still have that money. But on May 2 you told me that you spent that money already before.

The question is: Why did you not tell me that already before. You spent that without my permission. That is called 'abusing my money'.

I guess there are only 2 possibilities for what you have spent that:

1) You used that to your parents for buying furniture after the typhoon destroyed your house November 2013

2) Or you used that money for paying the utang of your sister to her boss in Ormoc. You told me that she have utang to her boss for 40,000 Pesos which she was ordered to bring to the bank. But on the way going there it was been stolen.

I guess no. 2 is correct. Because your sister is now at Bohol. So you used my money for your flight ticket to pay your sisters utang. Without asking me first.

See what person you are.

And then breaking up and telling me it is my fault that I was not able to send you again money for the ticket.

I guess you just waited for that moment to have a reason to break up with me. Because you never planed to get married to me.

You already made plans since long to get married to that Jonathan Sørensen. I have seen him in your friends list of Facebook in March 2013. And short time after you blocked me in your Facebook. Telling me that you need your privacy.

In real you did it to hide your secrets to me and your flirting to that Jonathan to me. So you made already plans for the future with that guy. And that was the person you always chatting at Skype and telling me that it was not you being online at Skype.

But it was you. Because since May 17 2014 nobody used your Skype anymore. So only you have been the one. On that May 17 you informed your host family that on May 18 you will leave the Philippines for going to Frankfurt Airport by plane. And same day you informed Jonathan about your flight.

And on May 19 2014 you arrived at Frankfurt Airport where your host family was picking you up, right?

But all of that you hided to me. You did that all secretely.

And then sending me on May 25 2014 an e-mail telling me that you are not interested in being an Au-Pair anymore and you will not go to Germany. Even that time you are already in Germany for 1 week and working as Au-Pair.

How liar you are!

And sending me on June 8 another 4 e-mails and telling me some more lies.

That you went to Denmark to get married to that Jonathan already. Hahaha. Nobody can get married within 2 weeks of being in Germany. The papers must be prepared first. And your papers need to be translated or legalized first.

And that you are already now going back to the Philippines and waiting for Jonathan to follow you. Hahaha, another lie! What shall he do there? Looking for job as coconut counter in Bohol?

I know that you are now living near Hamburg and you are working there as Au-Pair.

But even you have income there now you never paid back your utang to me. And that utang is not only about money. It is about love, care, trust and promise to get married to me.

Promises are not made to be broken. But you never kept even a single promise to me. All your promises to me you have broken.

And all my gifts I ever gave to you you brought to the pawn shop, right: my engagement ring you lost in the sea (even you are bringing it to the pawn shop to get the money), the jewellery I gave to you (1 necklace, 1 bracelet and 1 ankle bracelet) you did same only the ankle bracelet you gave to your Pinoy lover Cecelio because I saw him wearing it on one picture (YUCK, how bastos doing), the laptop I gave to you also at pawnshop). Wow, how selfish doing and how trustworthy you are.

See how much you loved me? You only loved my money in all the years.

But I trusted you and cared for you as my wife even we have not been married.

You are the reason why I will never be able to build a family. You ruined my life.

And you destroyed my trust in any Pinay.

And then telling me in your last e-mails that I must be happy now that you are happy with Jonathan. How pervert idea is that? I must be happy - even unhappy and down - that you are happy now with other guy by stealing all my money and using me only as money ko.

You taught me only one thing: NEVER TRUST A PERSON! Just trust yourself, because you only know yourself.

And you showed to the whole world that Pinays are liars, cheaters, playing games, gold diggers and persons you can never trust. You are a shame for your country!

And a person without HONOR, LOYALITY, RESPECT, MORALITY and ETHIC.

You can teach your future kids same like that. You can tell them how you broke up to your first love. The one guy making you become a woman.

But I am sure you already created a new lie for them even not yet born. I am sure you will tell them that I was a bad person, right? Even I did all for you. I even gave by blood for you. And I was sitting beside you as you aborted your ACCIDENT PREGNANCY. I was taking half of the sin on my shoulder even that was not my baby. When that was my baby I would even fight against the devil for the life of my child. But it was your result by cheating me.

That time as you got pregnant by your cheating to me and as that Pinoy broke up with you, you needed me again and you could remember me again. Wow, when you are in troubles you can remember me.

But when doing stupid things and doing sin you forgot me. You even hided yourself to me. And now that I helped you to find a work in Germany you don't need me anymore now, right. Because now you don't need money anymore from me.

Your way of not contacting me anymore now, shows me exactly that! It was only money you needed from me. Money to comfort your life and to fulfill all your dreams. Your dreams without me!

Getting happy by making unhappy the person who cared for you since almost 7 years is a false beginning for a new way in your life. Not NEW LIFE. YOU only live once, not twice! So don't forget: You are still in same life, at same planet, at same time and at same responsibility. Responsibility to the one who cared for you and loved you. You can't escape your responsibility and you can't escape your past. Because it will be there from birth till death.

Hope you will get your KARMA....soon. So that you will feel same as what you gave to me: Many sleepless nights, tears, pain to my heart and soul. I guess my broken heart will never get healed again. You put the knife to deep inside.

You have been and you will always be my SOUL MATE. A SOUL MATE can never be changed. Because that is created by destiny. And you forgot and you ignored the signs already: We are connected by our B-Days: You on Feb. 1 and me on Feb. 2. Your Pa was carpenter and mine too. And Jesus was a carpenter.

We have been perfect lovers. And your family loved and accepted me as their son in law already. We had so many nice moments with your family. I loved your Mom, Pa, Mark, Felix Jr., Marjerie, Angela. But you destroyed all of that. Even you have been so closed like never before to me on April 2014. Only by your own stupid doing (maybe intentionally done to break up and getting that Jonathan) you destroyed everything between us.

OK cha_cha!

Hope you will read that before it is to late for it.

But for me: I will never accept your marriage to that Jonathan Sørensen, NEVER!

Because that will be done by sin. He have no rights to you. Because you have given your promise to get married first to me. And your father give your hand also to me not to him. And you accepted that before.

So all your doing now against me is SIN and FRAUD!

Think of my words.

Dein

Richard'
    Only just seen this Graham, Wow!

Is Louise banned, if so Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Is Louise banned, if so Why?

Doesn't say he's banned , still states "newbie, restricted access"

Not exactly sure what is going on but there's a lot of speculation that he's a troll and not really from Italy. I'm pretty certain that some people on here have the ability to look up his I.P. address and know where he's posting from, or maybe Louis can come back and tell us what part of Italy he is from

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Doesn't say he's banned , still states "newbie, restricted access"

Not exactly sure what is going on but there's a lot of speculation that he's a troll and not really from Italy. I'm pretty certain that some people on here have the ability to look up his I.P. address and know where he's posting from, or maybe Louis can come back and tell us what part of Italy he is from
    It would be interesting to find out, forgive my asking, what is a Troll?

Hi Michael,

An internet troll is someone who deliberately sets out to cause upset and start arguments, often by posing silly questions.

Hi Michael,

An internet troll is someone who deliberately sets out to cause upset and start arguments, often by posing silly questions.
    Thank you Simon, hope you don't think I ask silly questions, I just try to keep up with the trend of today because there's a lot of words and phrases that are used today that us not so young have never heard before!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi guys,

I still can't put pic. i think it's cause I'm a newbie user and I still don't have the functionality. I'm from Roma but not currently at home. Today I'm in France and in 2 weeks in Spain. You can think I'm trolling no problem

For now, nothing has really changed except I did subscribe a pass on a fitness club... even if she runs and she's 2 or 3cm taller than me, I don't think it's normal if I did get beat, particularly that way.

I try to be more rude with her but it's not how I am naturally, so it's tough :p

To be fair..His IP address is French.
    Louis.. Keep posting and joining in a multitude of different threads here and before you know it you will have enough posts to become a respected member..
    THEN I WANNA SEE THE PICS!!

Well, how many post may I write to be a respected member?

Anyway, you probably think she look like a kind of king kong with boobs...She's something like 1m73, don't know her weight but she's not fat (but not ultra fit), she has dark long hair and a great smile...She's a "normal" filippina

Well, how many posts may I write to be a respected member?
    Around 50 posts.
    Make them count.

Trusted Member
    Brings to mind ....

allright I did use imageshack...

https://imageshack.com/i/eyQW2zwej
    https://imageshack.com/i/exLlryTGj
    https://imageshack.com/i/ezRTScFTj

How long do you have to work out to see real effects? I mean in 6 month 2 times max per week you think it's ok?

Quote Originally Posted by louisdavid View Post
    allright I did use imageshack...

https://imageshack.com/i/eyQW2zwej
    https://imageshack.com/i/exLlryTGj
    https://imageshack.com/i/ezRTScFTj

How long do you have to work out to see real effects? I mean in 6 month 2 times max per week you think it's ok?

She definitely looks fit.. I still reckon I could ave her though!

Sorry for my horrible english, I mean she's not ultra skinny

Like the one sat on the bedside table, looks very nice!

Respected Member
    She looks normal to me, tall for a Filipina but well proportioned and healthy. I'd suggest she has more experience in wrestling, lots of Brothers maybe

Whatever the case, this kind of thing should not affect a relationship. Are you sure there is still a relationship here?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    She definitely looks fit.. I still reckon I could ave her though!

500 Php you couldn't!

500 Php you couldn't!
    You mean it`ll cost me 500 Php to have a go?
    Just give me the time and place!
    By morning she`d be like warm putty in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    I just try to keep up with the trend of today because there's a lot of words and phrases that are used today that us not so young have never heard before!
    ... that's true, Michael. Although I've always taken great pride
    in my standard of written, typed or printed English grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc., I have to confess there were (and still are!) a fair few [computer jargonised] terms I wasn't ... ... am not entirely familiar with.

For instance, I didn't know what exactly a 'troll' was until becoming either a Trusted Member or Mod - I forget which!

I want to know if these photos were taken with you in the hotel or some other guy in a hotel.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

... can't see the photos being talked about?

The guy/girl is a troll and not worth feeding any more.

Make your own mind up .... because he certainly can't.

... can't see the photos being talked about?

Great find Steve

Louis, I really can't wait for you to try and explain this Now where's my popcorn

Great find Steve

Louis, I really can't wait for you to try and explain this Now where's my popcorn
    As far as I can see, the photos he posted are of different women

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    as far as I can see, the photos he posted are of different women
    Same woman Steve, wearing same ring!

What's wrong, what's happening? I'm now getting messages telling me I have to wait now 15 seconds before posting, gone funny since yesterdays upgrade. HELP Keith!

Lol busted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information