Hello,

I'm Louis and Italian. Sorry I'm not a native Englishman but I'll try my best.

I met a filipina 9 months' ago on a dating website. We did chat a lot, sometimes almost all the night and everyday. Quickly we did considered ourselves in a long term relationship. Even if I'm 23 and she's 34, we can have serious talking or silly talk, we both like to tease each other but only for fun...

She does running and kind of exercise 3 times/week. One day, after she came back from her training, I did tease her - telling her that running is not really a sport. She know that I'm really not into sport and so she did challenge me in sport when I ll be there. I told her that running is for women so she challenged me in wrestling. First I refused but after telling me that it's because I'm scared I did accept.

Few days, week later, she reminded me that we have a challenge and she proposed a bet - loser will cook a dinner for the winner - I accepted it of course.

Finally, I booked my flight to meet her after 8 months' chatting. I stayed there only for 8 days. The 3 first days were great, we did move and spent amazing moments together. The 4th day she reminded me that we have a challenge. I was hoping she forgot ... but no...! Anyway, even if we have approximately same height - and even if she runs - I'm confident I have more weight.

We prepared the room for safety and we started. First, we both took it easy, but quickly it became more intense. I tried my best to pin her but she defended herself pretty well. After a few minutes, I start to be exhausted and running after my breath. Suddenly she raises her legs and wrap my head on her thighs. She smiles at me and ask "give up?". I tried to unlock with my arms but she squeezed and I tapped out. She laughed so hard and seemed really happy. She said "now we know" and she went to the bathroom.

After a few seconds to recover, I congratulated her. So I did cook for her and everything was ok. The problem is, after that, she started to be more requiring. She asked me to go shopping. Well ok, but when I arrived I proposed to her and she refused. She asked me to buy her a new phone, well I'm ok. She started to be cold with me. We talked less, because she preferred to go to internet or on her phone...I asked her what happened, but she said nothing obviously. Since I came back to Italia I'm almost the only one to call her. Before it was 50/50.

I'm scared that "challenge" ruined all and that she doesn't see me the same. She's older than me, and now I ask myself if sees me as a kid and not a man or whatever. I don't know if in Philippine's culture, a woman can't be "stronger" than her man or if I missed something, because her behaviour with me has so much changed. I really don't want to lose her because before, we were so good together.

Do you have any idea of what could have happened?