Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

SMS & Email Update Service is not available

Hi Friends,

I submitted my documents earlier in VFS Manila. When I asked for the form to avail the SMS & Email update, I was informed that there will be no service available for that as the system is down. Then when I asked for any other options on how am I going to be updated. He told me that there is none. (eh?)
    Unless I will avail the delivery option when that visa is ready to be dispatched or take my chances to visit their office to get info. I don't want to avail that because my location (office & house) is near from the VFS office.

That's weird that they don't provide any other options on the system outage to have the applicants be notified.

“I am seeking, I am thriving, I am in it with all my heart.” - Vincent van Gogh

#freediver
    #surfer

and now Im lost. after reading some entries here on how they have been notified.

#freediver
    #surfer

Hi Sweet_mazza,

It is true they don't have that services at the moment. When i applied in Cebu last May they told me the email system is down and they don't do sms update as well. When i lodged my application i didnt received any email confirmation. So i sent an enquiry to ukvi to check if they got my docs. Ukvi will answer all enquiries within 3 working days. Btw, I availed the courier service and 2go informed me that my documents is ready for delivery. This situation puts all applicants on a blind spot.

Good luck to ur application

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmccann View Post
    Hi Sweet_mazza,

It is true they don't have that services at the moment. When i applied in Cebu last May they told me the email system is down and they don't do sms update as well. When i lodged my application i didnt received any email confirmation. So i sent an enquiry to ukvi to check if they got my docs. Ukvi will answer all enquiries within 3 working days. Btw, I availed the courier service and 2go informed me that my documents is ready for delivery. This situation puts all applicants on a blind spot.

Good luck to ur application
    indeed! it made me feel so lost (for a wife whose so wanna be with her loving hubby & want to make sure that visa is being processed smoothly)

thank you so much mrsmccann. you gave me peace of mind.

ill let hubby handle it. been in so much stress hahaha.

#freediver
    #surfer

Newbie (Restricted Access) Eillythiea's Avatar
    Hi
    I applied last june in VFS manila, i have availed the sms and email. I got email last Friday but didn't get any sms yet, i am waiting for my passport now. Hoping for a positive outcome.

Good luck to us. It has been a long and difficult process.

Thread Information