So okay I arrived yesterday at 7am, good thing that the immigration officer wasn't that strict and he only asked few questions, about my first time in the airport, I was happy as the process wasn't that complicated as people told me and riding in a plane was a good experience especially with Etihad, I never got nervous. The services of Etihad are awesome and cannot complain anything, all in all, it was a great experience. Since I've been to two airports (Abu Dhabi and Manchester) I was able to see why our airport NAIA was mentioned as the worst, everyone here knows the reasons tsk tsk

So now living in Newton le Willows and people are very nice and always greet me with smile and hello, now it looks like I'm just living in Baguio City 'cause this is their temperature but with no fog so I can still feel at home, and one thing I really like about England is the fresh air I swear! And the strangest I have encountered was having a daylight in the evening hahahahaha

Also I'm having problems as our comfort room has no pail and dipper hahahaha and I have a hard time to my boyfriend explaining it when we were in Tesco, I said I need the partner of pail, he asked what pail I said you don't know the pail? You know what 'Jack and Jill' fetch hahahahaha. And we ended up with never mind as we didn't see any dipper in Tesco

So now it's my second day, what has to be done? I'm under fiancée visa, can anyone share me a link of any list that I have to do? We need to do it until Friday as my fiancé is in vacation leave until Friday only.