Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

Can anyone help?

Hello, I have being trying to open an account on the Visa4UK website and do everything and it just keeps telling me account locked. So I try again with a new number they have sent me and still the same. Even tried saying I had forgotten my password. I follow the email they send me and still no good. Would like any advice you can give me. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hello, I have being trying to open an account on the Visa4UK website and do everything and it just keeps telling me account locked. So I try again with a new number they have sent me and still the same. Even tried saying I had forgotten my password. I follow the email they send me and still no good. Would like any advice you can give me. Thank you
    It is still on BETA
    and it says:
    The Visa4UK website will be intermittently unavailable from 11:00-17:00 hrs BST 26th June for essential maintenance.

I think you just have to keep trying.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Respected Member
    Thank you for that I have been trying from the 20 June I feel sorry for the people that are trying to apply online for a visa in a hurry

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Just log on with your email address and password, I've just done it!

Respected Member
    Hello it's me again. I am still locked out of the Visa4UK website. I have been trying every day. I have tried resetting password. I received the email telling me to click on the link, and I have a long number to put in. Still locked out. I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Anyone else having trouble?

Have you copied the long number as it is with capitals and so on? Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hello it's me again. I am still locked out of the visa4uk website. I have trying every day. I have tried resetting password. I received the email telling me to click on the link, and I have a long number to put in. Still locked out. I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Anyone else having trouble?
    I've logged in today without problems.
    I've also previously been locked out but always managed to get re-established again.

I think you should contact their technical team and seek their advice.
    Have you had a previous account at any time ?
    You're not permitted more than one account.

Thread Information