Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

CFO Sticker and Visa Validity

Just read up on the CFO sticker and realised that it will not be issued till the valid from date on the visa.

In our case the CFO seminar is booked for tomorrow (6th June) and the visa valid from is the 8th June.

My fiancée will fly to the province on Monday before coming back to Manila to catch the flight to London.

Will she be able to pick up the sticker when she gets back to Manila on the 18th June? Given that she should already have the certificate?

Should it take long to pick up the sticker or will there be a need for another appointment?

Thank you

Jasper, I do know that CFO has a desk at NAIA if that helps.
    Your wife would need to organise a date and time with CFO so that they will ensure someone is there for her.
    Food for thought

CFO Manila appointments are online now so I can't offer any current advice on securing the passport sticker at such short notice.

Your wife must talk with CFO directly to be sure.
    Immigration will not allow her to board without the correct 'sticker'

Good luck and keep the forum informed

She has had the CFO appointment this morning and managed to get the CFO certificate.

In order to get the sticker she will have to go back on Monday when the visa has become valid.

No need for an appointment though, just a case of turning up at the CFO office in Pasay on Monday.

She was due to fly back to the province for a week on Monday to see the family before coming to the UK, but I have just changed the flight to Tuesday instead.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper999 View Post
    Just read up on the CFO sticker and realised that it will not be issued till the valid from date on the visa.

In our case the CFO seminar is booked for tomorrow (6th June) and the visa valid from is the 8th June.

My fiancée will fly to the province on Monday before coming back to Manila to catch the flight to London.

Will she be able to pick up the sticker when she gets back to Manila on the 18th June? Given that she should already have the certificate?

Should it take long to pick up the sticker or will there be a need for another appointment?

Thank you
    hello jasper! , my visa will be valid on 8th of june also ...im taking my cfo in cebu on 17 of june ..and im flyin with saudi airlines this coming 3rd of july...how about you fiance when she will be flying?

hi Sweetlove,
    My fiance has her CFO certificate now, she got it today in manila. She will get the sticker on Monday.
    We have the flight booked for 18th June with Phil Airlines as it was a direct flight.

Good luck with your CFO appointment and don't forget to take all of your documents including your husband's passport copy.

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    hi Sweetlove,
    My fiance has her CFO certificate now, she got it today in manila. She will get the sticker on Monday.
    We have the flight booked for 18th June with Phil Airlines as it was a direct flight.

Good luck with your CFO appointment and don't forget to take all of your documents including your husband's passport copy.
    Does she needs a cfo certificate and sticker?

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    hi Sweetlove,

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Yes, the sticker is required to board the flight.

Thread Information