Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
Do you really want to hear my booooring explanation Gwapito?

Here it is then.....

It is different in the Philippines because there's not a lot of single young foreign men that comes and visit the country for a holiday, work or in search for love. They are far too much busy with their work and would maybe rather choose a holiday in countries like Amsterdam, Australia, Ibiza Spain...etc.

Mostly, the one that comes in and out of the Philippines
are the retired foreigners who are on their holiday enjoying their pensions or the ones who want to settle down in the country permanently or the ones who are already married to a Filipina. So meeting a younger foreign man there and fall in love with is very unlikely to happen as there's not a lot of them around the country. (It still happens but not very common). What is common there is meeting an older foreign man as there are lots of them in the country ... especially the retired ones who can afford a holiday...who got no work to come back for ...so Filipinas who aim to marry a foreign man and get out of the country just settle for what is available. There's not so much of choices I suppose wherein here in the UK, Filipinas here got lots of choices .... fishes are everywhere kinda type of thing.

I am not entirely sure about that.. If you ask me that question personally, I would say that it's not for me....not my cup of tea ... But most people said that older men have lots of life experiences, they are more wiser, more considerate, will spoil you so much with love and care, will give you everything, very tolerant and .....
True we do care, also we have respect and manners!