Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    (Unfortunately) Neighbours with the footballers and their wags.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    My bestfriend is very keen to meet someone from the UK, (1st reason is I'm here in the UK and she wants to be closer to me, 2nd is she's never attracted to Filipino Men). She is a very intelligent person and "A PRIM AND PROPER" kind of a lady. 24 years old but very mature. A graduate of Nursing and currently working in a call centre. My reason for being reluctant to introduce her to anyone I do not know well personally is that she never have a boyfriend, as in never...she focused herself on her studies and now to work to support her family ever since her father died ; and I don't want myself to blame if ever she will fall and got hurt in the end. She's been chatting quite a while now but no luck of finding a serious man. My husband spoke to his single friends, recommended her but all of them aren't interested to commit in a long distance relationship.

Me and her during my wedding last month...
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Lucky you for having a best friend that is interested to an English man! And to move closer to you. My husband is always on the hunt for guys for my best friend, but she's in a relationship right now with a Filipino of which I don't approve of. No man is good enough for my best friend I must admit, specifically that guy she is with now.

So we're left helping her go through a longer route to come here in the UK, which is thru a work visa
    This wife.. has an amazing husband.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinaDiver View Post
    Lucky you for having a best friend that is interested to an English man! And to move closer to you. My husband is always on the hunt for guys for my best friend, but she's in a relationship right now with a Filipino of which I don't approve of. No man is good enough for my best friend I must admit, specifically that guy she is with now.

So we're left helping her go through a longer route to come here in the UK, which is thru a work visa
    At least your friend is happy with her filo bf, I don't see the point of letting her meet other bloke if she isn't interested. If she wants to come to the UK badly, she will find way and there will always be way so just be happy for her.

Thread Information