Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

HELP!!! Sending all the originals without photocopies to UK visa centre including the passports!

Hi,
    I'm just wondering if what might happen now that I sent all my original copies needed for my spouse visa. My husband and I attached all the originals including our passports in it!!! I'm worried that they might send it back because of no copies. What are the documents do the UK borders need for them to take for applying FLR(M)? Hope you could help me out on this one or might wanna share your own experience maybe? That would be really be helpful... *so anxious right now!*

Lilacyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Lilacyyy View Post
    Hi,
    I'm just wondering if what might happen now that I sent all my original copies needed for my spouse visa. My husband and I attached all the originals including our passports in it!!! I'm worried that they might send it back because of no copies. What are the documents do the UK borders need for them to take for applying FLR(M)? Hope you could help me out on this one or might wanna share your own experience maybe? That would be really be helpful... *so anxious right now!*

Lilacyyy
    Are you applying for a spousal visa or FLR.

Did you not need to lodge the documents in person? I did not know that application by postal is alright now for spousal visa, during my time, it should be in person...

Hi,

Lilacyyy
    HI I just read the Guidance Notes for FLR (M)

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...otes_04-14.pdf

Documents provided with the application must be
    originals. All supporting evidence must be in the
    form of original documents. In addition you should
    provide photocopies of each of these documents

including any pages of your passport(s) that contain personal details, visas or immigration stamps
    (foreign or UK).

...yes you do need to provide photocopies.

Have you got any hard copy of all the documents stored or saved in your computer ? ..if yes , you can provide a copy of each of the documents and send it to them.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Well I do have all the copies in my computer. Can I still send it though to them? Also, my passport is gonna expire on July 2014, how long is the usual processing times for spouse visa FLR(M)?

Hi April,

We're applying for spouse visa, yeah it can be done thru post. So yeah, a bit confused on what will happen next

Hi April,

We're applying for spouse visa, yeah it can be done thru post. So yeah, a bit confused on what will happen next
    Awww, if that's the case I'm afraid I can't help you but I'm sure there are people here in the forum who can answer your question. It's just that I applied for my fiancée visa before in person and a premium appointment. I have both originals and photocopies of the documents submitted that time.

I'm very sorry, hope you'll find answers about your query very soon...

Also, my passport is gonna expire on July 2014, how long is the usual processing times for Spouse Visa FLR(M)?
    The UKVI service standards for settlement applications are outlined in the official guide to visa processing times. According to the guide, UKVI visa-issuing offices overseas aim to process 95% of partner, spousal and fiancee visa applications within 12 weeks of submission, and 100% within 24 weeks from the date the application is accepted for processing. However, the actual processing time may vary depending on a range of factors, including individual circumstances and the overall complexity of a specific case, as well as the country of application; thus sometimes causing regional backlogs.

Also, my passport is gonna expire on July 2014,
    That is actually a bit worrying... Why did you not renew it before you applied for your spousal visa?

Technically maybe, the Home Office could say your application is invalid as you didn't supply all the documents your were asked for.

Well, they can't ask you to send copies now as they have the originals

I think more likely they will photocopy them (why should you anyway - you're paying a premium price for a service and they are too to do it themselves)

I've never heard of anyone being refused a visa for not sending photocopies
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

I think more likely they will photocopy them (why should you anyway - you're paying a premium price for a service and they are too to do it themselves)

I've never heard of anyone being refused a visa for not sending photocopies
    Oh yeah, if you've paid for a premium service, then they can photocopy your documents....but as far as I can still recollect with premium service, there's a limited number of pages that they can only photocopy...correct me pips if I'm wrong or if there's some changes about it...

Let's hope for the best....

Well I do have all the photocopies in my computer. Can I still send it though to them? Also, my passport is gonna expire on July 2014, how long is the usual processing times for Spouse Visa FLR(M)?
    Cool, I would suggest to send photocopies as I have highlighted in my post above on their guidance notes.

I cannot advise you about the passport as I always renew my passport way ahead of time and dont wait for it to expire whether I am travelling or not.

Processing times for visa??? Nobody knows!!..it is how you present your documents and how busy the UKVI people working on their backlog are etc....transition period etc
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thank you Mam April, sars and Joe! I guess I'll have to wait for a letter from the home office for my biometric details to be taken. And fingers crossesd of everything

Thank you Mam April, sars and Joe! I guess I'll have to wait for a letter from the home office for my biometric details to be taken. And fingers crossesd of everything
    Have you thought about your passport though? By the time you will receive your visa, your passport expires....

Thread Information