Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jen,

I have done a little bit of a research about acceptable English Exams there in the Philippines, but the search engine always give me IELTS and TOEIC/TOEFL only. Both of them cost almost the same and as you may have known already, UK Home office suspended any ETS recognized English test TOEFL & TOEIC as approved English language qualification for immigrants in UK. So I guess that leaves you no other choice but to take the IELTS. I know that it cost a lot of money but in just one take I'm sure you'll get a score beyond what the home office requires you for the current visa you are applying. You will be alright.

Good luck anyway. God speed!

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Jen,

I have done a little bit of a research about acceptable English Exams there in the Philippines, but the search engine always give me IELTS and TOEIC/TOEFL only. Both of them cost almost the same and as you may have known already, UK Home office suspended any ETS recognized English test TOEFL & TOEIC as approved English language qualification for immigrants in UK. So I guess that leaves you no other choice but to take the IELTS. I know that it cost a lot of money but in just one take I'm sure you'll get a score beyond what the home office requires you for the current visa you are applying. You will be alright.

Good luck anyway. God speed!

Hello Love,

I have just seen the website of IELTS and it says there:

"The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date."

I am afraid because my visa result might come this month or July, I wouldn't know if I will be able to take the exam if I will apply for it. I am really scared that Embassy might ask for another exam and place my visa on hold, gosh it will take time. :|

Thread Information