Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Welcome opportunity to meet in North east

Hello, I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I am from County Durham and have over the past 18 months been getting more and more involved in the Philippines. It all started on a business trip to Hong Kong when I met and became friends with several Filipinos. I ended up sponsoring a young Girl to go back to the Philippines and complete college. I have made 3 trips over this past year to check that she is doing OK and managed to fit in trips from Talac to Baggio, Hundred islands, Boracay and Palawan. I have found the people to be so nice. Over this time I have gotten to know a Filipino living and working in Hong Kong, she is the most delightful person you could wish to meet, bells will be chiming next summer for sure. I am 55, she is 42 and we have become inseparable. Loreta will be making her first trip to the UK in 12 days time and we are both so excited.

On Easter weekend Sunday April 20th I am helping out at a social event just north of Newcastle for frog keepers of all things, it is at a great venue along with a small zoo and it will be busy as many will come to see the lambs being born. I am an artist/designer and have many product samples from all the many things I design, T Shirts, jigsaws, 3D posters and so I decided Loreta and I would have a couple of tables to sell all these things and any proceeds can go for her charity OPCA in the Philippines.

It will be a fund day with great people and I am trying to make Loreta feel at home and just thought if there were any Filpino's in the North East who were looking for a day out it would be great to meet you. I will make sure there is free entry to the frogday for you too. I bet your exited now!

Hello Estrildid, welcome aboard Filipino UK

Thanks for posting details of your upcoming event.

I hope that you and Loreta will have a truly memorable time together here in UK

Whereabouts in County Durham are you?

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi.

I am in Wheatley Hill near Peterlee.

Thread Information