Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Urgent help needed

Hi to everyone..im new in this forum..i need help to one of the sectins in the online appliction. im on the process of filling up my daughters settlement application..on the family sectio it ask for the fathers name and since i am a single parent the father wasnt named in her birth certificate..my problem is i put unnown in the fathers name and unknown in the birth certificate. my problem nos is about the space where it sys date of birth..i cant put the date of the birth of her father since at the start the father is already unknown..i tried to write unknown on the date of birth but it wotn accept it..i cant just invent a date of birth cause that would mean falsification..can someone pls give advice on what i can do about the date of birth. if i leave it blank my aplication is incomplete so i couldnt advance with the application. im running out of time now cause my daughter will be turning 18 in sept,,pls help...thank u..

try 00/00/0000

hi again.. i already tried that 00/00/0000 but it didn't work..i wish somebody could share their experience..im really desperate..thanks..

or use 29th feb when the year isnt a leap year!

i think there's an instruction there that you have to follow if the parent is unknown. i can't remember the exact date but i think i put 01/01/1900 something like that. try clicking the question mark sign or help.
    ''The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence but there still gonna be on it''

Hi again..ive sorted it out yes..ive used 01/01/1900 as advised by a friend..you are right bhlem_bhlem..it worked..for the info of everyone who would encounter such problem use 01/01/1900 if the date of birth is unknown..i still hve one query..the section where it says who are u going to live with in UK the drop down choices doesn't include mother..so i click on the other relative which im not sure if that is ok..i dont know why they didi'n include mother or father in the choices..

i have used 01/01/1900 and it worked..what about the section where it says who are you going to stay with in UK? and the answer should be mother but there isn't a mother on the dropdown choices so i click on other relative..is this okay? thanks..

Thread Information