Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar

What is the best thing and worst thing that your partner have done/said to you?

I am not sure if there's already a thread about this but I hope it won't be a pain for you guys if I make a new one.So I am bored at work and just posted this thread to let us reminisce and appreciate our partners! Most memorable things happened to us

What is the sweetest/most romantic thing he/she did to you?

What is the worst/most horrible thing he/she did to you?

What is the funniest/ silliest thing you did together?

It's not that bad to take a break during stressful weekday!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    - He bought me tickets to Jessie J's show last year. I went with our Filipina friend. It should be a surprised but our friend called him on the phone and asked him to ask me when I want to go. Hahaha..But it's a nice gesture though. Now I'm asking if I can watch the musical show Wicked at Liverpool on September! I'm gonna force him!!!

- Errr..I'm not really sure..probably the time he let me walk 3 miles from the house to the shop because I was so mad at him and he didn't follow me..haha..

- With all the funny and silly things we both do, I can't think of any that stands out the most. If you see us together for a day, I'm sure you would just laugh at us.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Q1: hmmm, he made me cry unexpectedly last christmas when he said he wants to give some dosh to my family back home for noche buena. It was soo touching as he is thinking of my family too.

He also said before that i am only not his girlfriend, i am also his bestfriend which made me blush.

Q2: he can be insensitive and i am soo sensitive so our way crash sometimes. He says words i dont like but he then realizes he said something wrong. It only happens once in a blue moon.

Q3: we are always silly and mad everyday. I cant recall a day without a smile, giggle and hard laugh. He is silly, i am funny thats why we get on well.

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    - He bought me tickets to Jessie J's show last year. I went with our Filipina friend. It should be a surprised but our friend called him on the phone and asked him to ask me when I want to go. Hahaha..But it's a nice gesture though. Now I'm asking if I can watch the musical show Wicked at Liverpool on September! I'm gonna force him!!!

- Errr..I'm not really sure..probably the time he let me walk 3 miles from the house to the shop because I was so mad at him and he didn't follow me..haha..

- With all the funny and silly things we both do, I can't think of any that stands out the most. If you see us together for a day, I'm sure you would just laugh at us.

That was a fail but a cool surprise though!! And looks like you enjoyed it. Hey Rayna, where do you live in England? Is Liverpool near you? My fiancé lives in Newton near Merseyside.

That was a long walk! Hahaha probably he was laughing whilst seeing you walk. Haha

Well yeah I guess when you are compatible, there will be no dull moment

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    Q1: hmmm, he made me cry unexpectedly last christmas when he said he wants to give some dosh to my family back home for noche buena. It was soo touching as he is thinking of my family too.

He also said before that i am only not his girlfriend, i am also his bestfriend which made me blush.

Q2: he can be insensitive and i am soo sensitive so our way crash sometimes. He says words i dont like but he then realizes he said something wrong. It only happens once in a blue moon.

Q3: we are always silly and mad everyday. I cant recall a day without a smile, giggle and hard laugh. He is silly, i am funny thats why we get on well.

Wow, that's really touching. You would really know that he doesn't love just you but your family. That's something we can be proud of our partners.

Well maybe cultural difference when it comes to expressing what he wants to but Atleast he knows his fault.

As I mentioned above, we would really know that we ate compatible if everyday is never been a full moment with our partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    That was a fail but a cool surprise though!! And looks like you enjoyed it. Hey Rayna, where do you live in England? Is Liverpool near you? My fiancé lives in Newton near Merseyside.

That was a long walk! Hahaha probably he was laughing whilst seeing you walk. Haha

Well yeah I guess when you are compatible, there will be no dull moment
    We actually live in North Wales but Keith's originally from Liverpool. His parents live in Litherland and we go there every week.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

1. During the war in Bahrain 2011, no ones allowed to go out as the local people are burning tires and carrying guns only because they are against foreign people specially Europeans who are earning more than enough salary. Hubby's got our engagement ring delivered. Apparently, the delivery guy was lost and couldn't find our house, So hub don't have a choice but to rang the guy, chase him and go out ( he planned it as a surprise, but there you go

2. Drag me outside the door like "literally" while I was ranting!

3. Been told off by the Manager at the bar in the Middle East while me and hub were dancing. I reckon it's a "bit too sexy" for him?

Banned
    ive reduced my lady to tears a few times--mainly i think due to cultural differences. am i right in thinking pinay ladies are far more sensitive than brit women ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    ive reduced my lady to tears a few times--mainly i think due to cultural differences. am i right in thinking pinay ladies are far more sensitive than brit women ?
    Is there any possibility that you might be on the insensitive side also?
    No offence bigmac just reverse psychology

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    We actually live in North Wales but Keith's originally from Liverpool. His parents live in Litherland and we go there every week.

Is it far from Newton?

1. He's not a romantic kind of a guy, but when he feels that I'm annoyed at him, he will do some things that will make me happy. Examples are sending me pictures of his daughter with her artwork with Jen written on it, and most of the times, voice notes of him and his daughter

2. When he told me that he slightly got turned off when he saw me gaining weight. :(

3. We do wrestling every night whenever we were together, wrestling as in like the WWE! And whenever we wrestle, he never treated me as a woman! Hahaha

Banned
    We do wrestling every night whenever we were together, wrestling as in like the WWE! And whenever we wrestle, he never treated me as a woman!
    Hahaha

Is that what he called it ?

Is it far from Newton?
    I don't actually have any idea..haha
    -=rayna.keith=-

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post

Is that what he called it ?
    Errr, I guess it is not the one you are thinking? lol

Thread Information