Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

Appointment Dilemma

Hope you can help me with my worries. I have confirmed and submitted my application form and Signed Declaration already but when I tried to book an appointment on Visa4UK there is no CEBU application centre. I've decided to book an appointment through VFS website and its scheduled tomorrow at VFS Centre Cebu. I can't proceed to pay my visa fee and can't print my application form because of the booking appointment part. I tried the next button on appointment on Visa4UK and it goes directly in paying visa but I stopped coz I now have 2 appointments in Manila but no date and time stated and Cebu which is gonna be tomorrow. Will it affect my appointment in Cebu bec of what I did? Hope you can help me with this dilemma. Thank you!!!!

Mike you really need to be talking with the folks at VFS Cebu......Strictly speaking applications cannot be submitted unless payment has been made.
    Payments are made online.

Please contact them .......Good luck

Thanks Sir Terpe for a quick response. I did not proceed paying the visa fee because of my VFS appointment will conflict in Manila and Cebu. Really afraid to proceed paying the visa fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Mike you really need to be talking with the folks at VFS Cebu......Strictly speaking applications cannot be submitted unless payment has been made.
    Payments are made online.

Please contact them .......Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Thanks Sir Terpe for a quick response. I did not proceed paying the visa fee because of my VFS appointment will conflict in Manila and Cebu. Really afraid to proceed paying the visa fee.
    You must make a payment before submitting the paperwork to VFS.
    I'd suggest you cancel all those appointments made in error. Seek assistance from VFS staff if needed.

No payment means no application.

Good luck

Is there other way to print my application form and to pay the visa fee or just through Visa4UK?

You must make a payment before submitting the paperwork to VFS.
    I'd suggest you cancel all those appointments made in error. Seek assistance from VFS staff if needed.

No payment means no application.

Good luck

Visa can only be paid online thru visa4uk

Is it OK that i will proceed paying the visa on visa4uk even the appointment is in Manila and i just go to VFS application here in cebu tomorrow with my appointment letter through their site. Application centre on visa4uk is just in Manila so i clicked manila so i can proceed paying the visa but not paid it yet. I tried calling VFS but no answer from them.

Its weird coz you should have paid first before you can make an appointment. Anyways, just like terpe said, its better if you phone them tomorrow if nobody is answering this time. Perhaps they are not operating 24/7. You may cancel the appointment online as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    Its weird coz you should have paid first before you can make an appointment. Anyways, just like terpe said, its better if you phone them tomorrow if nobody is answering this time. Perhaps they are not operating 24/7. You may cancel the appointment online as well.
    On visa4uk site, first is filling in application form. Second is signing declaration and then Appointment Booking then Pay for Application. Lastly is printing the application. I might cancel this application. Its gonna be my 3rd time rescheduling my appointments through VFS site. So stressful!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    On visa4uk site, first is filling in application form. Second is signing declaration and then Appointment Booking then Pay for Application. Lastly is printing the application. I might cancel this application. Its gonna be my 3rd time rescheduling my appointments through VFS site. So stressful!!!!
    Yes Mike, cancel those appointments take a couple of days breathing space and try again.
    Take your time and get through the challenge.......you've come way too far already.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Yes Mike, cancel those appointments take a couple of days breathing space and try again.
    Take your time and get through the challenge.......you've come way too far already.
    The best solution is to call them, they are very nice. I had an issue with my booking of appointment, I did not see the time and date. I called them and they confirmed to me the reference number of my appointment, also the date and time but it costs me almost 500 PHP. eugh

I checked Visa4UK website today and it is under maintenance. I just can't really imagine that this kind of website always get us in trouble, to think that there are LOTS of people will be affected in this kind of delays and errors

I have cancelled appointments already. But bank statements of my sponsor needs new one as he supplied bank statement until Jan 24. Can he supply his new bank statements through online? I will just scan it and bring it to the VFS?

I keep calling their number but nobody is answering the phone. How long did it take for you to call them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    The best solution is to call them, they are very nice. I had an issue with my booking of appointment, I did not see the time and date. I called them and they confirmed to me the reference number of my appointment, also the date and time but it costs me almost 500 PHP. eugh

I checked Visa4UK website today and it is under maintenance. I just can't really imagine that this kind of website always get us in trouble, to think that there are LOTS of people will be affected in this kind of delays and errors

Thread Information