Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

This ones for you DED.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440...ome-to-UK-jobs.
    Now say thank you to Mr Cameron for letting them in.

Think this one like all mass immigration in the last 10 years can be solely laid at labour's door

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    God help us all Andy......

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Think this one like all mass immigration in the last 10 years can be solely laid at labour's door
    I think you will find it was Edward Heath who took us into the EEC back in 1973, thatcher campaigned to stay in the EEC

tell me les which EU countries are stopping Bulgarians and Romanians from entering from next yr
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Cameron wants to stay in as we all know. 3 and a half years he has had to put a stop to this.

Respected Member
    You guys in the UK will need a Romanian-English dictionary as Christmas presents this year. This will get you started. http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/romanian.php

Romania is a beautiful country though with some great beaches in Constanza if that helps?

I think you will find it was Edward Heath who took us into the EEC back in 1973, thatcher campaigned to stay in the EEC
    Think you will find it was the Common Market which was a completely different animal!
    The Immigration was under labours watch and they set the precedent for all the ..... coming now
    I really believe Cameron's hands are tied on this one, i have no doubt he does not want them here.
    I do not believe we should kick europe into touch but I do believe we opt out of Human rights bill and control all our own laws and all our immigration.
    Apart from UKIP all the other parties can't/wont do this

He has had 3 and a half year to get his hands untied. He knew what was coming. He could have called a referendum as soon as he got into parliament.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...liated-2840379

Andy I'm not totally against that comment, but still believe ALL POLITICIANS by their nature try to close their eyes to things like this as it's non pc etc etc

He now realizes that we don't want 'em here and he is stuffed but i will still totally blame Labour for transforming this country form a proud English nation to a dumping ground, welfare seeking pile of crap it has become.

Probably the only way out of this is to vote UKIP but at the moment they are not big enough so will never take power and even though I agree with some of their policies-some I do not!

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Think you will find it was the Common Market which was a completely different animal!
    The Immigration was under labour's watch and they set the precedent for all the ..... coming now
    I really believe Cameron's hands are tied on this one, i have no doubt he does not want them here.
    I do not believe we should kick europe into touch but I do believe we opt out of Human rights bill and control all our own laws and all our immigration.
    Apart from UKIP all the other parties can't/wont do this
    I think you'll find that the UK joined the EEC while the Tories were in power, and thatcher a few years later supported the campaign to stay in the EEC , the EEC was the Tory baby that grew into the EU we have to day..

les, I'll ask you again is there any original EEC members or EU members that can stop Romanians or Bulgarians going to their country, let me answer it for you , NO there is not. so i don't know how you can blame labour in any way, the Tories got us into this

you can blame blair for not keeping the poles out for 7yrs, but they learnt their lesson and went for the max 7yrs with the Bulgarians and Romanians, while some other EU members didn't.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Laughable Joe Labour created the immigration mess today and Camerons hands are somewhat tied simple as.

I think you'll find that the UK joined the EEC while the Tories were in power, and thatcher a few years later supported the campaign to stay in the EEC
    Yes but thatcher would never have allowed the take over of our country by Islamic .....,the lovely visitors which await us, no it squarely laid at the Blair/brown comic double act

les your wrong,
    what would have the tories done? pulled out of the EU ?? if they didnt then nothing changes.
    while we are in the EU there is nothing this gov or any other EU gov can do to control EU citizens coming to their country. labour, Tories or UKIP cant do unless they pull out, and Cameron is Pro EU

Banned
    And Millipede won't put the issue to the electorate with a referendum - it suits Labour to allow more scum of the earth into the country.

Blair is lining up the Albanians & Moldovans right now, Turkey will be next on his list

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    And Millipede won't put the issue to the electorate with a referendum - it suits Labour to allow more scum of the earth into the country
    and it suits Cameron and his bullingdon mates to stay in the EU, again dedworth he's pro EU

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and it suits Cameron and his bullingdon mates to stay in the EU, again dedworth he's pro EU
    So that's why is he going to legislate for a referendum

Of coarse he will Ded but what he wont do is what the people want and thats to bring the referendum forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    So that's why is he going to legislate for a referendum
    so he keeps his first and only job working for the Tories and when is the date dedworth ? 2017 i think is the year

oh and what else has he said, his excuse is he wants to try and fix what's wrong with the EU first and then when he's tired, let there be a referendum.

and he's told business leaders he thinks he can secure a yes vote to stay in the EU

New Forest MP Julian Lewis defies Prime Minister over EU referendum

it's never going to happen dedworth, just a scam to stop people voting for UKIP

REBEL Conservative MP Julian Lewis defied David Cameron in a doomed attempt to force an EU referendum next year.

read more here .. http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10830734._/

1. They know Cameron is wrong.
    2. The rebels are scared of losing their seats.

Thread Information