Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi Guys

This time....its my turn to watch the big bird depart, Gina is up and away this morning on your freindly Cathay Pacific CX252 to Hong Kong, this time, its my turn to sob and sulk.....
    she is back to RP for a well earned months holiday with Nanay and Family, so its no cooked breakfast, no nicely pressed clothes layed out, and no tea at my bedside in the mornings, geeeeeze what ever did I do before.....

Administrator
    Just get to used having her around...and of she goes.....The question is....has she left the pressy under the tree

Now you can return everything back to the way it was before she arrived just to annoy her :lol:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Originally posted by admin@Dec 11 2005, 08:32 PM
    Just get to used having her around...and of she goes.....The question is....has she left the pressy under the tree

Now you can return everything back to the way it was before she arrived just to annoy her :lol:

I am about as happy as a pig in s......leave me alone and let me sulk please....I am spitting out my dummy...and throwing all of my toys out of the pram.

Administrator
    My missus wouldn't go back the Phil if I paid her, more like it'll be kicking & screaming to airport......not cos she'd miss me, she just hates her homeland
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Respected Member
    Originally posted by admin@Dec 12 2005, 10:15 AM
    My missus wouldn't go back the Phil if I paid her, more like it'll be kicking & screaming to airport......not cos she'd miss me, she just hates her homeland
    I offered to let my missus go over to collect the mom in law, see the relatives, say goodbyes yada yada, but she'd rather I went as she's worried about flying that far on her own.

Still, it proves there must be an element of marital trust there: sending her husband to the land of the LBFM on his own, for a week :o

Banned
    Originally posted by ginapeterb@Dec 11 2005, 10:24 PM
    I am about as happy as a pig in s......leave me alone and let me sulk please....I am spitting out my dummy...and throwing all of my toys out of the pram.
    Aww Pete, shes only been in UK for a few months and shes gone back already?!

I was looking up the price of flights to Philippines at this time of year, and Expedia only had Gulf Air for £2400 return :blink: Even direct to Hong Kong was £750 return...Xmas is a very expensive time of the year!

Originally posted by walesrob@Dec 12 2005, 02:37 PM
    Aww Pete, shes only been in UK for a few months and shes gone back already?!

I was looking up the price of flights to Philippines at this time of year, and Expedia only had Gulf Air for £2400 return :blink: Even direct to Hong Kong was £750 return...Xmas is a very expensive time of the year!

I will let you all into a secret !!!!

Rob you must be reading my mind, yesterday morning, I took my passport, packed a bag, after all Gina had all the things in her case anyway, and the holiday money, went to Cathay Rob, and tried to get a seat to Manila, while Gina was checking in, hahahah, she didnt see the bag, in the back of the car, nor the passport, Cathay could get me to Hong Kong no problem, but they couldnt get me on the Manila flight, the cost Rob was £769.00 plus taxes, so it worked out at £880.00.

Sadly, there are no flights back until 10th January, so my little blag didnt work, never mind, Gina was no the wiser, but I had this great idea, to take her to passport control, and then she would have said..where are you going ? I would have said.....WITH YOU !!!.....HEHEHEHEHE

Oh Well....it could have worked....

Keith....whats wrong with the Philippines mate ????

Administrator
    The wife thinks the Philippines is a worse place than I do :blink: Doesn't say much for it does it....prefer toilet paper, those banana leaves are a little rough!!

The airport alone puts you off, getting in and out, legal theft off the authorities, no help, look and treat you like dirt, and if your disabled...hard luck!! Ignorant bunch of losers. Great way to set the tone for the rest of the country
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Banned
    Originally posted by admin@Dec 12 2005, 09:06 PM
    .prefer toilet paper,
    Thats another thing....why do ALL airports in the Philippines have no toilet paper in their toilets? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by walesrob@Dec 12 2005, 10:17 PM
    Thats another thing....why do ALL airports in the Philippines have no toilet paper in their toilets? :lol: :lol:
    simple Rob...the Filipinos will take it home.

PETE

Originally posted by admin@Dec 12 2005, 09:06 PM
    The wife thinks the Philippines is a worse place than I do :blink: Doesn't say much for it does it....prefer toilet paper, those banana leaves are a little rough!!

The airport alone puts you off, getting in and out, legal theft off the authorities, no help, look and treat you like dirt, and if your disabled...hard luck!! Ignorant bunch of losers. Great way to set the tone for the rest of the country

Otherwise ok Kieth ??

Administrator
    ...apart from the groping before you enter the mall, having to leave what you've bought already with some shifty looking person at the door, being followed by a huddle of workers when walking around a store, having everyone staring at you just because you've got a Kentucky bucket and they are disgusted that you've left the bones! Trying to be ripped off in every taxi, new high rise building that are already full of cracks, fumes, everything is bloody brown...I hate brown.......dangerous crossing roads........Am I selling it as a holiday vacation spot yet? :lol:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Respected Member
    At least there is the bonus of avisibly corrupt government instead of pretending to not be corrupt like every other.....

Respected Member
    One time at Manila airport there was a enterprising guy showing you the way to the toilet cubicle and tearing you off some toilet paper from his own supply, all for a tip of course.

He was probably responsible for nicking the rolls in the first place.

Last year there was a lounge area upstairs with sandwiches and coffee, tv and games for i think about 750 pesos a person, kids were free. Nice view of the airport where we watched a wild electrical storm sweep across, just the thing to calm the nerves.August is not the best time to visit.

Peter
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Banned
    Originally posted by deepete@Dec 13 2005, 12:23 PM
    One time at Manila airport there was a enterprising guy showing you the way to the toilet cubicle and tearing you off some toilet paper from his own supply, all for a tip of course.

Still happens.....twice it happened to me...when they asked for a tip I just walked away :lol: :lol:

Seems they want a tip for a lot of things in Philippines....the worst was getting a taxi from domestic airport to Makati....as I got into the car, a hand appeared in front of me and a voice said "tip, tip, tip" I almost "by accident" shut the door on the 'hand' grrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr luckily Elsa was there to calm things down

Last year there was a lounge area upstairs with sandwiches and coffee, tv and games for i think about 750 pesos a person, kids were free. Nice view of the airport where we watched a wild electrical storm sweep across, just the thing to calm the nerves.August is not the best time to visit.
    I wanted to go in the lounge and pay the 750...they gave us a voucher each..for P450.00 as a promo...but my wife would not pay it...so I ended up having to sit with her in the cheap seats..she says... "Ang Mahal di ba "

I rest my case

Administrator
    At least you don't have to put up with the fumes you get in the Phil........open your window........take a nice deep breath of the fresh air..........burnt oil....carbon dioxide...carbon monoxide...... :lol:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Respected Member
    How comes your posts show up as yesterday when i`m reading it at 23.15 the same day
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Banned
    Originally posted by deepete@Dec 13 2005, 11:13 PM
    How comes your posts show up as yesterday when i`m reading it at 23.15 the same day
    Check your PC is on the correct time, or if not, I think this forum has a daylight saving time/British Summer Time option - it can be changed in My Controls.

I build computers and whenever I load windows, even though I specify UK as default region, language and keyboard layout, I'm still asked what time zone I'm in, and would you know, it defaults to USA time.

Respected Member
    Its the site, if you look at our time of postings its showing an hour in front, i`m posting this at 23.36

Peter
    Winston Churchill

Banned
    Originally posted by deepete@Dec 13 2005, 11:35 PM
    Its the site, if you look at our time of postings its showing an hour in front, i`m posting this at 23.36

Peter
    Hmm, I think Keith needs to change some settings

Administrator
    Never have that problem when I build computers, always have it set correctly during the installation.
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Respected Member
    If you can tell me the winner of a race at 2.30 your time I could put a bet on here at 1.30
    Winston Churchill

Administrator
    I can tell them in advance anyway, just ask my members
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Originally posted by admin@Dec 14 2005, 05:42 PM
    I can tell them in advance anyway, just ask my members

Just to let everyone know I did have my first P2P Video Conference with Gina today, it was fantastic, we are using Apple I chat with the I-sight webcam/audio at both ends, speeds were 1mb at both ends, full screen digitized frames, no distortion, excellent sound, she was in McDonalds, Bacolod, i was at home, perfect, Apple certainly has it right.

Yahoo...web cam chatting and typing is redundant with this baby !

Administrator
    Apple!!! Traitor.....consider yourself of Mr Gates' Xmas list :lol:
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Originally posted by admin@Dec 15 2005, 11:34 PM
    Apple!!! Traitor.....consider yourself of Mr Gates' Xmas list :lol:

I hear you Keith, but you get what you pay for hehehehe, honestly it was amazing, Apple is just light years ahead of yahoo video chat...

Banned
    Blimey Pete, you must be on a good wage if you can afford i- this and i-that.

Originally posted by walesrob@Dec 16 2005, 05:00 AM
    Blimey Pete, you must be on a good wage if you can afford i- this and i-that.

A reasonable living Rob, I wouldnt say...anything other than that, were not talking Bill Gates here hehehehe, but I did invest alot in Apple gear this year, as I had seen the demo of I-chat and its superb, http://www.apple.com/macosx/

MAC OSX Tiger is really superb, but you have to learn to love Apple, it is a bit strange getting used to, after windows, but trust me when I tell you there is life after windows, I purchased the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, and they are just simply amazing, no wires across the desktop, and the IMAC G5 is out of this world in terms of features, I can play music from any part of my lounge, just use the remote, view photo slide shows from anywhere, watch videos, its all remote, have a web cam chat from the lounger, no keyboard, no wires, yep ok it costs money, a Imac G5 20 inch is £1199.00 and the I-sight integrated webcam is £99.00 Keyboard is £39.00 and Mouse is £39.00 soundsticks with woofer is £129.00 thats about £1500.00 for a superb system, but when you see it in your living room, there is nothing like it, there is no mini tower under the desk or hanging around, the DVD/CD Slot drive is just painlessly located on the side of the screen, no flick out drive and then pushing it back in, all controls on your keyboard, or remote, I sound impressed and I am, just use it...and you will see the difference.
    Take a look at it...http://www.apple.com/imac/

You have to agree its worth the money,

Pete

Administrator
    It's strange that after all these years, the next version of Windows out next year will be more Apple like, but without infringing copyright, tells you who got the best marks in class
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information