Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar

Exclamation WATCH THIS!! Stacey Dooley Investigates (Muslim Extremists - EDL - Luton)

This really makes me think why people act so silly like this. They said that people who dont believe in Islam or non muslims can go to hell then if thats the case they are already in hell as majority of people in Britain are not muslim.

They couldve respect the land they are living, the people they are living with and the law of the country. If they want to implement all their muslim acts, plans etc then Im sorry to say but why they dont go back to their own countries and do it there.

Once you migrate to another country you must respect every bits of it and not destroy that county down. It is a real shame.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps

Trusted Member
    We are not permitted to air such sentiments in this country anymore.

....Probably why a lot of us want to leave it.

Many of brits has left before and many are leaving still but running away fromthese wont help thats why they took over and they are still trying to take britain out of you. It makes me feel sad. When will Britain wakes up?

Quote Originally Posted by melovesengland View Post
    This really makes me think why people act so silly like this. They said that people who dont believe in Islam or non muslims can go to hell then if thats the case they are already in hell as majority of people in Britain are not muslim.

They couldve respect the land they are living, the people they are living with and the law of the country. If they want to implement all their muslim acts, plans etc then Im sorry to say but why they dont go back to their own countries and do it there.

Once you migrate to another country you must respect every bits of it and not destroy that county down. It is a real shame.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKMI1wV0ps
    well said young lady but you have the same problem in the southern philippines islam is like a cancer and if its not stopped we will all be doomed

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    well said young lady but you have the same problem in the southern philippines islam is like a cancer and if its not stopped we will all be doomed
    I must admit that yes we have the same problem actually on the western part of the southern philippines, they are armed, they are dangerous. I lived in Davao all my life but I have never seen a protest like this there. Maybe because I am on the safe side of the island, I dont know. But atleast bits of peace talk is working unlike these they are really trying to harm you. Disgracing you even though u didnt do anything to them.

I think she is amazing

thats just it they think its ok to settle things with an A K 47 and kill people who don,t conform to their ways where as we in the west offer peaceful solutions .Thats why muslims will never be able to intergrate into western culture because we are so far apart in our beliefs and values its better to live in different countries . we in the west will never accept their way of life meaning the radical side of them ,but ordinary muslims can,t seem to keep the radicals out so in fact lots of people paint all muslims with the same brush .

Trusted Member
    Massive conflict brewing up in the future.

The idiots running this country, and the handwringers trying to silence the rest of us, just haven't learned anything from history, and clearly have no understanding of basic human nature.

thats just it they think its ok to settle things with an A K 47 and kill people who don,t conform to their ways where as we in the west offer peaceful solutions .Thats why muslims will never be able to intergrate into western culture because we are so far apart in our beliefs and values its better to live in different countries . we in the west will never accept their way of life meaning the radical side of them ,but ordinary muslims can,t seem to keep the radicals out so in fact lots of people paint all muslims with the same brush .
    Yeah, it is really a shame that their way of thinking is very different to ours. World couldve been a better place.

Trusted Member
    It's always difficult when people from different centuries try to co-exist.

as far as i,m concerned there are too many people hide their views because of fears of being labelled a racist but as far as i,m concerned they can call me what they like but i,ll defend my country from these backward people till the day I die .

i,ll defend my country from these backward people till the day I die .
    Now, that made me feel safe. Well done you.

Thread Information