Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: hi everyone!!

Newbie (Restricted Access) JohnnyH78's Avatar

Talking hi everyone!!

Hi folks, i've just joined here and would like to introduce myself, i'm john, i'm 35 years old and live in Luton, Bedfordshire.
    I really like Filipino culture and the people, actually I'm not going to beat around the bush, I am looking for a nice filipina to hopefully marry so if anyone here has a sister, cousin or friend they can recommend and put me in touch with that would be great!! I know this isn't a dating site so please don't shoot me down lol and have been on filipino cupid but a personal recommendation is always better, anyway that's all for now, cheers

Hello - welcome along hope you get some referrals!
    Have you met many Filipina's or travelled to the Philippines at all?

Good luck in your search.

Tone

Hi tone, no I haven't been to phils yet, am planning on going soon but would like to be introduced to a nice lady first so I could perhaps meet her and her family at the same time.

My mum's a nurse so has lots of Filipino friends but i'm an electrician and don't really come into contact with many Filipinas unfortunately so need u and ur mates here to help me out

Banned
    Good luck Johnny if you don't ask you don't get!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyH78 View Post
    Hi tone, no I haven't been to phils yet, am planning on going soon but would like to be introduced to a nice lady first so I could perhaps meet her and her family at the same time.

My mum's a nurse so has lots of filipino friends but i'm an electrician and don't really come into contact with many filipinas unfortunately so need u and ur mates here to help me out
    John ... and best wishes with your quest.

My mum's a nurse so has lots of Filipino friends but i'm an electrician and don't really come into contact with many Filipinas unfortunately so need u and ur mates here to help me out
    hi johnny good job your not working in the philippines my brother n law is an electrician and is on 5 pounds a day lol he,s currently wiring up my extension at the front of my house I give him a wee bit extra of course lol

Welcome John.

i'm an electrician and don't really come into contact with many Filipinas unfortunately so need u and ur mates here to help me out
    come and do some jobs at my home and i will introduce you to many

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    hi johnny good job your not working in the philippines my brother n law is an electrician and is on 5 pounds a day lol he,s currently wiring up my extension at the front of my house I give him a wee bit extra of course lol
    thats good to know if when there i need him

Hi folks, i've just joined here and would like to introduce myself, i'm john, i'm 35 years old and live in Luton, Bedfordshire.
    I really like Filipino culture and the people, actually I'm not going to beat around the bush, I am looking for a nice filipina to hopefully marry so if anyone here has a sister, cousin or friend they can recommend and put me in touch with that would be great!! I know this isn't a dating site so please don't shoot me down lol and have been on filipino cupid but a personal recommendation is always better, anyway that's all for now, cheers
    Hello Johnny, welcome aboard Filipino UK

Do we find true love or does true love find us?

Personally I can't answer that. I can only tell you it happened to me in the most unlikely circumstances.

We just can't know what's around the corner........ Good luck to you Johnny .....maybe it's better we maximise opportunity, rather than try to limit with boundaries.

Trusted Member
    Welcome to the forum Johnny, and good luck. As a young lad of 35 and with a decent job, you've a very good chance.

I'd definitely recommend a holiday in the Phils though. You'd love it ! Once the airfare is out of the way, it's very cheap there too.

Thanks guys!!

Hi Johnny and welcome to the forum
    Good luck in your search

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Hello Johnny, welcome and good luck, I'm sure that if you plan to visit Philppines you will get plenty of advice on what you need to be aware of, don't be afraid to ask questions and you won't go far wrong!

Welcome to the forum Johnny, I hope that you find what you are looking for!

I hear the tunes of an old U2 song ringing..

Have you had any bites as yet?
    I think a few people go on dating sites, I was fortunate enough to be working in the Far East so met my lovely wife whilst there.

But I have seen posts on here where offers of friendship have been forthcoming..
    Good luck
    Tone

Thread Information