Quote Originally Posted by filbrit View Post
It says....

"If you already have a qualification at B1 level
Applicants who already have an English language qualification at B1 level or above will not be
required to take another one. For example, someone who demonstrated a knowledge of English
equivalent to B1 level when applying for entry clearance will not be required to take a further test in
order to qualify settlement."

But my certificate will expire before I can apply for ILR. Doest it mean I will have to take an english test again? :(
My wife has been saying her IELTS certificate will expire before she needs to to apply for ILR next year. After reading these posts I have taken a close look at her certificate and can't see an expiry date. At the very top of the certificate it has

NOTE Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses should be based on the ACADEMIC Reading and Writing Modules
GENERAL TRAINING Reading and Writing Moduals are not designed to test the full range of language skills required for academic purposes.
It is recommended that the candidate's language ability in this Test Report Form be re-assessed after two years from the date of test.
There is no expiry date so to speak, just the above note, do yours say different?