Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

How the Dutch deal with scumbag families

A problem-causing family from Amsterdam Noord have been evicted from their home and moved to a new dwelling, constructed out of containers on a piece of wasteland to the east of the city.

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/loca...ng_273143.html

An excellent idea with we should copy

Banned
    I've just done a bit more delving into this one and quelle surprise the feral scumbags are Roma :-

Roma family accuse Amsterdam of 'racism' after being sent to 'scum village'

The new punishment housing camps have been dubbed "scum villages" because their establishment follows a 2011 proposal from Geert Wilders, the leader of a populist Dutch Right-wing party, for special units to deal with persistent troublemakers.

"Repeat offenders should be forcibly removed from their neighbourhood and sent to a village for scum," he argued at the time. "Put all the trash together."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...m-village.html

Well done Mr Wilders

thats the trouble everywhere, its the good people who suffer for years because of a single family, funny just a few years ago the street would have sorted these people out, why has it changed so quick

watch a tv program last night about pickpockets in spain, amazing all of them was from other parts of europe, just utter trash moving from one place to another and not just men but whole families

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    watch a tv program last night about pickpockets in spain, amazing all of them was from other parts of europe, just utter trash moving from one place to another and not just men but whole families
    I saw that Steve - they were all Bosnian and / or Roma. Worryingly the Spanish Police said they all wanted to head to London. I thought we were limp wristed but in Spain so the programme said they can't be jailed unless the theft is over 400 euros if below they get 100 euro fine, madness. I'd like to hope that off camera the Guardia Civil handle these germs robustly.

what got me was what would happen if it was your bag he was going in , you turned round and lamped him one what would happen then, and did you see the english couple who was robbed, not very nice but my god i hope me and ems never end up like that

also

Norway's anti-immigration party likely to enter government this week

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ition-election
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Damn good idea.

Pity we couldn't find an uninhabited island or something to dump our pondlife on. Trouble is, I doubt it would be big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Damn good idea.

Pity we couldn't find an uninhabited island or something to dump our pondlife on. Trouble is, I doubt it would be big enough.
    we got plenty of islands off the west coast of scotland we could use thats for sure.

Trusted Member
    This is what happens when society gives in to the bleeding-heart limp-wristed do-gooders who simply refuse to recognise that there are BAD people amongst us, who will take advantage of the system at every opportunity.

Unless such people are able to be controlled, disciplined and properly punished where necessary, the invitable result is anarchy and chaos.

For a modern society to be able to function in the best interests of the majority, some individuals and groups simply have to be told to either conform or face the consequences.

There's going to be a rough road ahead, now that discipline and punishment are dirty words.

Thread Information