Hi to all on the site.

Just need an opinion and I hope I don't offend anybody.

I met a Filipina girl on a dating site 3 years ago and we have developed a serious relationship since. I have visited her 5 times, met her family who seem real nice and shared some lovely times together where we got on really really well.

When I met this girl she was working in a mall and has since moved to Manila to live with her uncle and she now works in a factory.

She's a most lovely person. I have really fallen for her and my dream is to move to Philippines to live together. I am retired and always loved South East Asia but I'm not sure I'd like to move there and be alone.

Over the last 3 years she has been totally honest, open and loyal to me.

There is a large age difference between us. I'm 59, she's 21 but from the very first time we met we have have got on so well you'd never think of that age difference.

As I said over the last 3 years she has come across to me as a sincere and honest girl. She says she loves me so much and hopes we can be together. Also I speak to her family and friends on Facebook and they all say that she loves me and is totally loyal and faithful and hope that we can be together as we seem a perfect match.

My girl does not want to leave Philippines and would be quite happy for us to settle in someplace where we both are happy with. She does want to do some studying.

The reason I'm posting here is that I married a Thai lady before and took her to Ireland after 7 years she walked out on me and went to live with her sister in another part of Ireland.

And I had treated this girl really well. Am currently in the legal process of trying to separate from her legally.

So back to this lovely Filipina girl I have met and am in love with.

Are Filipina women trustful, loyal and faithful once they commit themselves to a man? Does the age difference become a problem later?

I know in my girl's situation it's a call I have to make for myself so I am looking for a general view from you men folk on here.

I do know if I moved there set up home with her and she left me it would leave me in a very bad place at this stage of my life as I may have to sell my home here in Ireland to settle with this Thai woman and pay all the legal fees.

In general I have found Filipina people much nicer people than the Thai's.

Would appreciate your views and comments.

Thanks

Pat