Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

The wedding trip

Hi guys, well arrived on time and all goes well and went to Embassy and obtained the CNI in 40 mins then today applied for marriage license and obtain on 15th marry on 17th. It was nice at embassy to see two others applying for their CNI as well. 1.15 hours to get to the embassy. Dedicated hired car from Manila Airport hotel worth the cost as our guide and knowledge of the area. Will keep you updated. goodbye to aircon hello sweat and just a fan
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Nice to hear everything is going well

Banned
    Glad to hear you weren't turned away from the embassy for being improperly dressed

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Hi guys, well arrived on time and all goes well and went to Embassy and obtained the CNI in 40 mins then today applied for marriage license and obtain on 15th marry on 17th. It was nice at embassy to see two others applying for their CNI as well. 1.15 hours to get to the embassy. Dedicated hired car from Manila Airport hotel worth the cost as our guide and knowledge of the area. Will keep you updated. goodbye to aircon hello sweat and just a fan
    Good News John
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    All the best John on your forthcoming wedding wont be long before your mahal is with you in the UK.

Well done John

Thanks for your continued posting. Appreciated as it will help many.

All best wishes for the wedding

Hi guys. well I managed to sit down and catch up with emails. Here in CDO you attend the City Hall and pay 350p to obtain marriage license. You fill out a form with all your details fathers name and mothers maiden name. You hand over your CNI from embassy & CENOMAR. Next day or at the nearest schedule you attend 1 hour seminar, ours was 20 mins because I expressed my knowledge of local customs, family bonding, birthdays etc and being married to the family when I marry my bride. The license will arrive on 15th and we we marry on 17th. We attended a wedding yesterday and very posh and good to see how the whole ceromony works. Keep you informed. John
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Hi guys. well I managed to sit down and catch up with emails. Here in CDO you attend the City Hall and pay 350p to obtain marriage license. You fill out a form with all your details fathers name and mothers maiden name. You hand over your CNI from embassy & CENOMAR. Next day or at the nearest schedule you attend 1 hour seminar, ours was 20 mins because I expressed my knowledge of local customs, family bonding, birthdays etc and being married to the family when I marry my bride. The license will arrive on 15th and we we marry on 17th. We attended a wedding yesterday and very posh and good to see how the whole ceromony works. Keep you informed. John
    Sound like everything's going to plan.

Advance congrats

Hi Guys well all goes well. The city CDO is very hot very noisy and pollution from fumes fills the air. Today we had the pro photo shoot all afternoon in the country side ahhh cooler and clean! taking shots in various locations and cloths change to. Normally it costs 18k but a friend put us in touch with new vendor who did it for 3k ..we shall see the results

Keep you posted.

Take care

John

One more week to go and my invitation still hasn't arrived

You seem to be having a ball

Hi from cebu... glad all is going so well.

All the best to you John and your better half.

Thread Information