Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Please if any one can help my friend to find a cash in hand job please

Hi my name is pradeep i am From Sri Lanka living here in East London I have a Philippines friend , she also living in walthamstow she is a very kind women , mother of three now last 3-4 months she is searching a job please if any one can help my friend to find a cash in hand job please, if she work here only her family and her three children can live a peacefully life in Philippines , please help to my friend, she is looking for a , caring, house keeping, cleaning, dog walking, cooking, massage therapy (only for females) that kind of jobs, please help to my friend.

Thanks,
    PradeeP
    Last edited by Terpe; 20th June 2013 at 23:29. Reason: Tel no. Removed

hi pradeep, i believe your phone no/ must be removed,one of our moderators will remove it if you do not,
    im sorry to hear needy circumstances, but cash in hand is not legal in this country, all earnings must be declared by law , wether its earned through an employer or being self employed

PradeeP,
    I have removed your telephone number.
    It's very unwise to put such details on a public forum.
    Have your friend make contact to local Filipino communities and seek help there. Much safer

all earnings must be declared by law , wether its earned through an employer or being self employed
    I`m not so sure its quite that simple.. There has always been a huge grey cash economy in the UK with people all over the country working for readies.. You don't often hear of prosecutions.. If the Tax office was that serious about it then car boot sales would be banned.
    Most people paid me in cash..
    To be honest..I cant remember if I declared it all or not now?
    Bit of a grey area that..

Two different things Fred, car boot sales should be selling your old tat therefore not earning.
    Cash in hand,,,,,, and HMRC will take a very dim view on it. As for asking for a cash in hand job on a public forum
    visa.......hello

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Two different things Fred, car boot sales should be selling your old tat therefore not earning.
    Cash in hand,,,,,, and HMRC will take a very dim view on it. As for asking for a cash in hand job on a public forum
    visa.......hello
    this is why i replied the way i did,certainly not a good idea to make it public,best to keep it quiet

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    visa.......hello
    The lady in question probably doesn't have a visa that is why she is looking for cash in hand jobs.
    Pity Fred is still not in the UK as he could have employed her to clean up all the mess his crew of painter's and decorator's made!

...Cash in hand,,,,,, and HMRC will take a very dim view on it. As for asking for a cash in hand job on a public forum ...
    Cash in hand and being paid in cash can quite easily mean different things to different people.
    In principle there are two key aspects at work, these are employment law and tax law.

As far as tax law and HMRC is concerned it means only one thing.....you get paid cash for work done.

There's nothing wrong with being paid cash, provided it's not for the purpose of avoiding tax.

If someone pays you less than £109 a week and you declare that you have no other job and no other taxable income (even a pension) then neither you nor they need to do anything. HMRC don't require notification.

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    The lady in question probably doesn't have a visa that is why she is looking for cash in hand jobs.
    Pity Fred is still not in the UK as he could have employed her to clean up all the mess his crew of painter's and decorator's made!

There's nothing wrong with being paid cash, provided it's not for the purpose of avoiding tax.
    Thats very true.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I think this person is just saying that he has a filipino friend to find a job for himself. There is jobcentre or other places to look for a job. I bet he doesn't have the genuine documents to look for a decent job that's why he is asking for a job that is cash in hand. By the way, I just recently received an email from a Sri Lankan who was pretending to have a Filipina friend looking for a job for her. Well, I just ignored the email as i know its just
    I am already used to this as there are lots of NHS staff caught due to fraud. Well, we better be careful with this fraudster.

Thread Information