Quote Originally Posted by goldyhorn1 View Post
I'm 49 single and live in Essex .I'm looking for a Filipino woman.I don't have children ,I don't drive,I don't have pets. One dream I have is to move to the Philipinnes one day.A holiday there would be ok.I have decided not to visit any other country but at the present time I live on my own.As long as I do I will stay on my own I won't change my mind on the holiday destination or the move.I like snorkelling have done this a couple of times but not in Philippines.My parents are both alive at the moment and I feel I have to say this that at least one of them has a bad outlook on the Philippines although I have not.I may not here the last of it until there gone but this does not stop me dating if I meet (Mrs right)
Filipina women is not for ''everyone'' .. pinays are just like any british women except they are generally more attractive in a very asian way with better figures (unless you prefer the fuller woman) but it has been said before in this forum about meeting women, Why pinay ?... the cost is very prohibitive at the moment... not trying to put you off...just wondering why it defiantly needs to be fillipino ?...Good luck and by the way... we can be bitches also