Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    I can't understand why people are backing someone who admits causing physical harm to a woman. There is no reason, excuse or defense. It is also unlawful.

That cuts both ways. Back in the 70's--I was what is now called a battered husband.

During 13 years of marriage to a high-control religious maniac---I had furniture thrown at me-- a 10" blade kitchen knife thrust at me--I dodged it--it ended up stuck in the door-----and my nose smashed by a punch in the face while I was fast asleep in bed. But--as usual--I kept shtoom--no one else knew about it.

I can't understand why people are backing someone who admits causing physical harm to a woman. There is no reason, excuse or defense. It is also unlawful

Well--Gwap has been on here many years--and obviously has a number of fans --?-----me included.

So--to call him a blatant liar--?? can you cite an example?
    Thanks Bigmac

My detractors have chosen to ignore certain details.

In April 2010 Jane hospitalised me with a gouged eye. The reason for this assault was because I dared turn my back on her in bed.

I could have got her arrested. I chose not to. She offered to leave, worried that the violence would get worse. It didn't.
    In the February 2012 she came at me again. This was when I struck out first.

I could not believe it myself. Not in the 27 years I was with my first wife or the short time I was with Gemma. .did I ever put a hand to them.

My first wife currently cleans my house while I Skype Gemma.

Jane would be the first to agree that at times she could be a hell cat.

Until you've experienced living with one of these articles, you haven't got a clue.

It was suggested Jane lived in fear of me. What a ridiculous notion. Jane fears nothing and no one. If there's one thing I'm sure of, she's well equipped look after herself and the boys.

Woe betide anyone thinking otherwise.

It was said earlier that I've come out with the truth now coz of Jane showing a picture. Answer to that is No....the judge dismissed it as it was supposed to be related to an event that happened 15 months earlier.

This is why my solicitor did not use my daughter's pics of me in hospital ...as my solicitor put it, it was old news. It wouldn't wash.

Not forgetting here, we just had a 5 week relationship which she just ended last night. If I was such a brute, would she have ever entertained me? I think not.

You are right Bigmac. .she used me for the funds for the playhouse. Like she used me back in September to be a driver for her looking at council houses ... yes, even then she used me.

No doubt when she's sick of her current beau. ..which won't be long as he's no property and money. ..she will be back on my case again.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Two sides to everything, and I think we all knew there was more to this story then was told from the start.
    But - and its a big BUT - until anyone here has been in the persons shoes who hits out you cannot comment.

I cannot condone him for his actions, I was there once and believe me, you live it every day. Do I regret it? Yes, the funny thing is everyone who knew my story say they understood, but i cannot understand why i did not just walk out the door.

Just like Mark, after what had happened to me, I was alone trying to start again, but my ex was round just like a bee round a honey pot.

Lies. Well, we all say some untruths sometimes. Its down to each other to believe or just dont say nothing.

You are right, no one should ever hit another person , but it does happen. Does that make me a bad person, a coward?

NO IT DOES NOT, i MADE A MISTAKE, AND AGAIN I LIVE WITH THAT FROM DAY TO DAY.
    That's what they say, we learn from our mistakes.

Well said Steve...

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    What I can't understand is why do you have to openly post such things here in the forum, okay saying all the stuff you said is true? Yeah, let's believe what you say that she hit you and then you hit her too, what's the discussion about this for now? Are you asking for sympathy? Or do you want to destroy more the reputation of your wife here? It's like watching Jeremy Kyle Show! You have been given the advice before on what to do, especially with your kids. So what's the purpose of this new story now? Sorry but I just couldn't understand and all I can think of your purpose now is for sympathy from the members here, which clearly you wouldn't get from most at all.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

So--to call him a blatant liar--?? can you cite an example?
    Read this thread, and you will see plenty of examples where he specifically said that he does not know what he done wrong, etc, etc..... when he obviously did, that's how he got so many people to sympathise with him, as he made himself out to be the victim.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    I think now one of the mods could kindly close this thread as its getting out of order, just a thought sorry but I'm out.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    I think now one of the mods could kindly close this thread as its getting out of order, just a thought sorry but I'm out.....
    why-???? its very much a lively thread

Well--Gwap has been on here many years--and obviously has a number of fans --?-----me included.
    But that statement holds no real weight as you were the number one fan of Mr Cheez (recently banned by Admin) who was also an abuser and sex tourist of both Thai and Filipina women.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    But that statement holds no real weight as you were the number one fan of Mr Cheez (recently banned by Admin) who was also an abuser and sex tourist of both Thai and Filipina women.
    Hmmm.

Me--number one fan of Cheez? I did say in one thread i didn't agree with all he wrote.

As for him being a sex tourist--so what? I'm sure he isn't the only one on here. Interesting that his thread on "Massage in Manila" is still getting replies---long after Cheez was booted out.

Him being abusive-?-well--ok--i agree that's how he came across. but--on balance---look at the abuse he got on this site--all the name calling--mostly from the females on here. it's all still here for anyone to read for themselves.

But all this has nothing to do with Gwap's plight.

but all this has nothing to do with gwaps plight.
    And to be honest, we have nothing to do with his plight either.

True.

He started this thread to look for sympathy by not telling the truth of the situation. Not telling the truth is lying. A lot of the members gave up a lot of time writing excellent advice, and now they know they truth, they are not happy.

It would maybe better to make a decision Keith. I would prefer he stays but if he is banned then fair enough. It's your call as site owner.

Banned
    Who is this "we"--do you mean--yourself--or are you speaking for the whole site?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    True.

He started this thread to look for sympathy by not telling the truth of the situation. Not telling the truth is lying. A lot of the members gave up a lot of time writing excellent advice, and now they know they truth, they are not happy.
    But--you haven't given any examples of Gwap lying--if he was--why wasn't he challenged before?--After all--this thread has been running and active for ages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    It would maybe better to make a decision Keith. I would prefer he stays but if he is banned then fair enough. It's your call as site owner.
    What--without Gwap being given the chance to defend himself?

The site owner's prerogative.

He has defended himself and I want him to stay - but at the end of the day it's up to Keith.

But--you haven't given any examples of Gwap lying--if he was--why wasn't he challenged before?--After all--this thread has been running and active for ages.
    For legal reasons, he had to admit what he had done before it could be mentioned. Members that did know the truth stayed out of the thread.

I am not sure of your definition of lying, but it certainly doesn't match the majority of people on here. From his first post he was lying, as he never told the truth. In court that would be not telling the truth under oath, which in SIMPLE English is lying. It seems a little bit weird that you're supporting a guy who has hit a woman, many on here are asking me why.

What--without gwap being given the chance to defend himself?
    If you hadn't noticed, he had his right to reply, and has already done so. At no point has he even apologised to members for misleading them. You seem to only see what you want to see, not what the rest of the world sees that is blatantly obvious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    For legal reasons, he had to admit what he had done before it could be mentioned. Members that did know the truth stayed out of the thread.

I am not sure of your definition of lying, but it certainly doesn't match the majority of people on here. From his first post he was lying, as he never told the truth. In court that would be not telling the truth under oath, which in SIMPLE English is lying. It seems a little bit weird that you're supporting a guy who has hit a woman, many on here are asking me why.
    Ooh--I see now---you mean--yourself and some other members knew Gwap had slapped his wife already--before he decided to disclose it as a fact. So--that makes him a liar----??? So--if he hadn't disclosed it---you wouldn't have used those words--on a public forum---for legal reasons.

As for others asking why I'm supporting Gwap-----no need to ask you---they can ask me!

As I've said before, this is a difficult one

For anyone who's in any doubt as to whether any lies were told -or more to the point, we were deliberately deceived - then maybe you should go back and have a read of page 1 post #19. Makes interesting reading

Banned
    SimonH---do you mean this post?

Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Has she only been behaving like this recently? If it's definitely not depression and it's not something you've done to hurt her, there's only one logical explanation I can think of that might be the reason for her behaviour.

You're quite possibly right Jamie. .as for doing anything wrong, I can only think it's my breathing what annoys her. .she also forbidden me from the forum because of me talking to other females. .how ridiculous is that, you say. .believe me that's not the end of it. ...nothing logical here Jamie. .you got to experience it to believe it. .what tipped the balance this time, on our youngest son's first birthday was I asked her where an envelope was I left on the kitchen table. .she said I didn't know, then I foolishly questioned why the house is in disarray considering there is 2 of you here ..Well that was it. .all hell broke. .all the evil things you can think of to say to me was said. .birthdays ruined. .it was madness. .I wanted to run into the street. .I remember how i felt when my sister told me dad had just died. .This is how i felt. ..gutted. .you what else, if she got someone else then great. .that person would be doing me a service. .my only concern is my boys. .that is how she got back here from our holiday in Philippines. .without the boys I wld of left her their, I swear.

Moy, you are not interrupting! Her age is 31 going on 6yo.

Thanks Terpe for your discretion over the past months. .

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    As I've said before, this is a difficult one

For anyone who's in any doubt as to whether any lies were told - or, more to the point, we were deliberately deceived - then maybe you should go back and have a read of page 1 post #19. Makes interesting reading
    Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors apart from the people behind them..

Everything outside, is just noise.

That's the one, in particular this comment:-

"You're quite possibly right Jamie. .as for doing anything wrong, I can only think it's my breathing what annoys her. ."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    That's the one, in particular this comment:-

"You're quite possibly right Jamie. .as for doing anything wrong, I can only think it's my breathing what annoys her. ."
    I've been re-reading the whole thread. All that comes across to me is a fellow guy whose marriage has fallen apart--and who is at the end of his tether. So--he turns to this site for somewhere to talk it out and hopefully get some support. The fact that he did not disclose he had slapped his wife--does NOT make him a liar--in MY opinion.

It's all to easy to make judgements based on a personal opinion about domestic violence------but the site would soon deplete if the personal opinion extended to--adultery---drug addiction---homosexuality---gambling---alcoholism., to name but a few.

Well BigMac can't have the last word this time, which is what he has continued to try and do on numerous threads. He and Gwap have now been banned. Move along now, nothing to see.

Thread Information