Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member

questions for refund...

Hi everyone, may I know who knows or anyone who experiences a refund on the online payment? I decided to refund my payment because of this financial requirement. When I filled out the form my reason was: I am not yet ready to go ahead , Me and my husband found out that we have much to sort out and we need more time. Do you think that reason is enough for them to refund our money? I was using my husband master card however My husband cancelled his master card and get another one for security reason as he wrote some details over the internet.I am sad about not pursuing my application but I believe the best thing to do for now. Thanks.

bee

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I don't think you can get a refund of your visa fee once you successfully paid for it.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I don't think you can get a refund of your visa fee once you successfully paid for it.
    Cancellation and withdrawal of applications
    51. Your Application is finalised once You have submitted Your completed Application and paid the specified Fee. Should You wish to withdraw Your Application after it has been finalised, You can only get a refund of the Fee if (a) You have not given your biometric data, (b) if we have not started processing it and/or if (c) neither Paragraph 13 nor 47 applies.
    52. To apply for a refund, You must complete our Refund Request form

I hope they will refund our money as I have not given yet my biometric data . I paid last April 16,2013. thanks rayn

Respected Member
    got email now...

Dear beejudge

Please be informed that your refund request of USD **** has been authorised and sent to Worldpay for processing. The amount will be credited back to your account that you used for visa payment within 28 days. Please take no further action during the 28 day period. If you submit a chargeback request this is likely to delay the processing of your refund and any future visa application.

If you wish to submit a new application, you will have to generate new online visa application at the Visa4UK website http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/, pay the appropriate visa fee, then make and attend an appointment to give your biometrics and submit your documents at the Visa Application Centre.

Thank you , my payment wll be refunded!

Thread Information