Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well our resident 'Bob' is still online so no excuses
    Goodnight all.
    Lets see what the morrow brings. Shall I get my black cap ironed

:Well he may have whipped off to another forum. Btw I think Rasputin sounds much better than plain Bob. So if Bob is to stay as our resident weirdo he must change his name to Rasputin xxaction-smiley-047
    Last edited by bigmarco; 28th May 2013 at 21:56. Reason: error

Bob, you can't blame people on here for being hostile towards you as you're clearly looking for a 'slave' to fulfil your sexual desires.

There's nothing wrong with that I suppose so long as the other party shares the same 'interests' as you but that's not what this forum is for. To come on here with the wrong intentions hiding behind a flashy car avatar, which no doubt is a ploy to snare an unsuspecting victim, is frankly out of order.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Well, being a Filipina myself, I know that the majority of the Filipina members here won't be interested in being your vanilla lady (I know what that means coz I've read 50 Shades of Grey). 50 Shades of Grey is a hit among the Filipinas but that doesn't mean most of them would engage to something that you want them to be (there might be a few but unless you are the Christian Grey they are looking for, a young, rich and attractive looking guy that the book portrays, then good luck to you). Filipinas, here in the forum at least, are looking for serious relationships and not just a sex object. You can stay away from this forum if that's what you are looking for. We don't offer the services you want.
    Well said Rayna....i'll send you a rep for that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    Bob, you can't blame people on here for being hostile towards you as you're clearly looking for a 'slave' to fulfil your sexual desires.

There's nothing wrong with that I suppose so long as the other party shares the same 'interests' as you but that's not what this forum is for. To come on here with the wrong intentions hiding behind a flashy car avatar, which no doubt is a ploy to snare an unsuspecting victim, is frankly out of order.
    If that's his cup of tea then so be it....but come on, you got to be up front in the first place...anyway, if he is on m and s sites already, what,s he doing on here....Good Post Jamie..a rep for that ..second thought, i cant..i must spread around

Quote Originally Posted by wtsbob View Post
    That "By" was a mistake, just pressed the wrong key in error. I'm not going anywhere. Well I give the moderators their due, at least they let my post through, so at least they are not prejudiced! Well I may be a pervert and a weirdo but I'm not a conman!! I have never come across so many small minded individuals. "Let he who casts the first stone!" At least in the kink lifestyle everything is consensual. We don't have any wife beaters or abusers in our world.
    N.B. Filipino/UK is a *wholesome, family~orientated website
    set up to promote and foster the excellent relationships that
    have been built up between our two Nations over many years.

Accordingly, now that your sole purpose in joining the site has been clearly established (and in order to protect and, in turn, safeguard members' interests) WE, the Moderators here, will NEITHER tolerate - NOR be associated with - ANY form of suspect or dubious material that is likely to taint or tarnish *its reputation!

So ... from a moderator ... this is NOT a mistake ... it is, in fact, a REAL GOODbye!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Well said Arthur!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ...So ... from a moderator ... this is NOT a mistake ... it is, in fact, a REAL GOODbye!
    Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    So ... from a moderator ... this is NOT a mistake ... it is, in fact, a REAL GOODbye!
    thats cool sir ARt
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Banned
    wtsbob was given a right good caning here

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    wtsbob was given a right good caning here
    A taste of his own medicine
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information