Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

UKBA surprise visits

I have a friend from college who was here on student visa who works obviously as a carer.
    She got married to an Italian, the son of her patient.

They were seeing each for a year and then got married. But the college she went to was closed down and her visa was supposed to ran out last year of Oct. So obiously she needed to go home. But they applied for EEA family permit... no fees.. lucky them.

Today, early in the morning. UKBA just went inside the house with no pretext just to check their marriage is not a sham. They were very surprised as they thought they are from media with tv and they were still sound asleep. Husband working 6pm-6am as railway maintenance and her, looking after her mother in law who's got a dementia that keeps her up all night.

Well, I think its good for UKBA to do that in my opinion. But I hope they are consistent too.
    Life as we make it

well it's not nice to get any early morning visit from anyone, but we read daily of sham marriages being stopped, it good to see ukba are checking people using the family permit route do actually live together
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    well it's not nice to get any early morning visit from anyone, but we read daily of sham marriages being stopped, it good to see ukba are checking people using the family permit route do actually live together
    indeed! early mornings are a bit too much i think but atleast they are very serious on stopping these sham marriage and preventing more illegals wandering round uk. good news.

Thread Information