Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Flight Booking???

Hello good day,i asked some questions here regarding Schengen Visa for Italy but i need more question if it's ok .do we really need to book a flight before applying for the visa?we are worried what if they will turn us down and we will lose our money for the flight bookings,what is the best travel agency we can book our flight with cancellations?thanx a lot
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Quote Originally Posted by Leen View Post
    Hello good day,i asked some questions here regarding Schengen Visa for Italy but i need more question if it's ok .do we really need to book a flight before applying for the visa?we are worried what if they will turn us down and we will lose our money for the flight bookings,what is the best travel agency we can book our flight with cancellations?thanx a lot
    As I already said, legally you do not need to book anything. The Visa application form states that Family Members of EU citizens do not need to answer those questions.

The choice now is yours

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    As I already said, legally you do not need to book anything. The Visa application form states that Family Members of EU citizens do not need to answer those questions.

The choice now is yours
    Thanx Terpe we're going to sort this out soon.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart

Thread Information