Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
I have read all your posts and as much as I can't really argue any points you all make, I guess you can say I am scared of being hurt. I'm not a very outgoing person, despite my age, I've always been a bit on the shy side and not a great conversationalist. I am the sort of person that will watch and listen rather than get involved in a conversation.

I don't really know much about others stories on here. But those that met online I would be interested to know how long it was before you met in person and did either have to make any sacrifices or was it as easy as a few have mentioned on here and you just jumped on a plane for a few weeks holiday.
Don't wait too long, there is a chance that she might think you will never come and see her AND MOVE ON

Life is about taking risks, so take that risk, go and see her ASAP. its the same risk we all have made, leaving the UK on a long flight and wondering if she will turn up at the airport. Most of us have not regretted taking that risk and going to see our Mahal

Oh and I kept my misses waiting years before i met her (I could list the excuses but I'll not) something i do regret, time and distance can cause problems for a LDR