Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: hello

hello

hello im jenny from in leyte,i new here in filipinouk,i know here coz my bf tell about here,my bf he from uk scotland he 24 and he been here phls to visit me,i want like to got filipina girl to be friend,and chat lol to talk too about here live and stay in uk

Oh hello honey lol.

maybe we should set u up a seperate log in as this could get confusing

glad u decided to give this a try. hope ur not looking for a new bf!

anyone speak waray waray? as jenny says my waray is worse than my tagalog.

if anyone has recently moved to the UK or has moved and taken their anak too in one go or staged approach maybe you could have a chat with me or jenny as were both a bit worried about how our anak will settle, and jenny is interested in talking to someone who has moved to the uk. so she gets a better idea apart from what i have said. as i bet i missed something important!

richard

Hi to you both.hope to talk to jenny soon,is she already here in uk?
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member

A very warm welcome to the site for very slightly (more in a lot of cases lol) mad people heheheeh
    have fun!!!!

Banned
    welcome to a friendly site richard and jenny!!

Hi Jenny and Richard,

Welcome to this very helpful forum!

Quote Originally Posted by richardandjenny View Post
    hello im jenny from in leyte,i new here in filipinouk,i know here coz my bf tell about here,my bf he from uk scotland he 24 and he been here phls to visit me,i want like to got filipina girl to be friend,and chat lol to talk too about here live and stay in uk

Hi Jenny !!!
    Welcome diri sa Forum. Wer man ka dapit sa Leyte? Taga Leyte pud ko. Maaram ak magyakan hin waray pero gutiay la.......
    I got my fiancee visa without interview and will be flying to UK next week. Ikaw, wen man ka apply? goodluck.......

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Hi Jenny and Richard,

Welcome to the site. It is a great place.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by richardandjenny View Post

hi there!
    cool! where in scotland your boyfriend is? my husband is from scotland too...
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    hi there!
    cool! where in scotland your boyfriend is? my husband is from scotland too...
    welcome
    im just outside glasgow

thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

jennys gone all shy so i will try encourage her back. she says her english is to crap, but i tried explaining well that doesn't really matter lol.

Respected Member
    I bet her english is better than mine! - i come from Barnsley!!! Tell your better half not to be shy - we are all friends and we all have the same concerns and feelings on this site.

my waray waray is worse than my tagalog too

hehe

london well away from those people up norf
    Welcome Jenny and Richard to the site.

No need to worry about how good your english is on this site and im sure Mr Admin will not mind someone asking in tagalog or another phill lanuage, if they cant yet find the words to ask a question in English.

But remeber once your here you need to have decent english(sorry i mean scottish) skills.

I think many of our wifes were embrassed to speak to us at first and had trouble undestanding one another but quickly that dissapears.

Practise with your hubby and also posting on here and im sure some of our Phill members in bonnie scotland will be able to chat to you as there are quite a few.

As i have mentioned before BBC world news is a good way of getting used to listening to English and the many accents around Britain.

Before coming over it is worth learning as much about the country and its people as possible.

I helped my wife by sending over any info about both my local area and the uk in general i could find like tourist guides to the area. As well as watching the BBC she also watched films and british drams which appear on some of the channels on phill. This let her see the streets and towns in the UK which look silghty differnt to most in phill.

Im sure your be fine Jenny and the ladies on here will help you out loads

you are welcome here...hope you enjoy here...

Thread Information