Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Just unexpectedly met my Filipina girlfriends family

As usual we had our late night (for me) early morning (for her) skype video chat.

I thought it was strange that she was a couple of hours later tonight, but seeing she was in Manila after flying home from Singapore where she had been working the last week, I put it down to her having a lie in

She was having a few days in Manila with her family before taking a 10 hour coach trip to her hometown!

However she skyped me from the coach as it was waiting to depart, seemed she managed to get a coach a few days earlier than planned.

So all of a sudden I was on skype with her Brother, mother and her Little niece lol. I had always planned to meet them one day, hopefully in person, but didn't expect it like that I hadn't even shaved for two days lol

Unfortunately after about 15 minutes the coach departed and we lost connection, but not before we exchanged our love for one another and I wished her and her family a safe journey.

She did say she would skype me when she gets home if she gets a good connection at home, but shes not sure she will get a good connection.

This is all strange to me as I have never met anyone online before and the furthest I have lived from a girlfriend is a 10 minute walk away! I keep expecting to wake up and find out it's all been a dream. But so far I am enjoying life and am very happy.

Unfortunately money and work are keeping us apart, but one day I hope to meet her, either with her coming here, or me going there.

Banned
    Shock to the system Slip but I guess not to be worried about

The only way I got to know Ruby's Dad was through Skype. When Ruby moved back to the Phils, her Dad couldn't get the time off to come home, so for the three weeks I was out there I just had to make do with the rest of the family.

Go back in November, and just over a week before the wedding I finally get to meet him. Skype was fine, but actually meeting him in person was pretty terrifying! Luckily I made a good impression

Thread Information