Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

My next visit to Cagayan De Oro

Well its hard to belive that I am about to book my next flight to CDO and its 3 months and I am off again for a whole 2 weeks I have been so blest to see Angeline for 2 weeks in June , October and soon March and after that July for a month and get married.
    Much preparation, wedding venue & entourage booked, deposite paid, rings purchased, and in January I will begin to documents all my pay slips. statements, skye logs, photos and reciepts of my visits, passport stamp copies, letters, emails, and letters from parents etc.
    I have got full support from my employer, and with 2% pay rise I am over the 19k mark thank the Lord for that.

I guess my next step is CNI application from my town in April / May then visa extension apply for, Then pray nothing delays our plans to marry on 16th July ... thank you for all your help on this forum.

Take care John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Wish you all the best, love! Hoping things will go smoother. Enjoy your upcoming holiday!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Well its hard to belive that I am about to book my next flight to CDO and its 3 months and I am off again for a whole 2 weeks I have been so blest to see Angeline for 2 weeks in June , October and soon March and after that July for a month and get married.
    Much preparation, wedding venue & entourage booked, deposite paid, rings purchased, and in January I will begin to documents all my pay slips. statements, skye logs, photos and reciepts of my visits, passport stamp copies, letters, emails, and letters from parents etc.
    I have got full support from my employer, and with 2% pay rise I am over the 19k mark thank the Lord for that.

I guess my next step is CNI application from my town in April / May then visa extension apply for, Then pray nothing delays our plans to marry on 16th July ... thank you for all your help on this forum.

Take care John

John, I suppose you have already thought that they could put the income threshold up? Hopefully not, but realistically one couldn't rule it out.

all the best from me too John

Quote Originally Posted by lastlid View Post

John, I suppose you have already thought that they could put the income threshold up? Hopefully not, but realistically one couldn't rule it out.
    I guess there is always that risk but hoping that wont happen for a a year or so
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your forthcoming trip to Philippines and nuptuals in July

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Good for you John, Enjoy!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    I guess there is always that risk but hoping that wont happen for a a year or so
    Yes. Same goes for the fees. Hopefully they will have freeze on such like for a couple of years.

Thread Information