Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Finally!

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Finally!

Hi everyone! Hope you'll bear with a newbie here. As I was trying to navigate and figure out how to post something, I really don't know which menu or link to click.

Anyways, can someone tell me if a direct hiring of a carer or a nanny in the UK really exist? Because I was reading tons of those in the internet. It seems to me that there is something behind it. Fraud or something.

Appreciate anyone's reply on this.

Cheerio!

Quote Originally Posted by mesael View Post
    Anyways, can someone tell me if a direct hiring of a carer or a nanny in the UK really exist? Because I was reading tons of those in the internet. It seems to me that there is something behind it. Fraud or something.

Cheerio!
    RUN AWAY.......... ALL OF THEM ARE SCAMS No doubt, there is no way that you will get a nanny job here in the UK

Sorry, but please do not be taken in or pay any money to ANY agent who tells you different.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Cheerio!
    you can't find any job as a nanny or any domestic job in UK. Those who advertise about hiring nanny is a scam..

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Thanks, guys! Seems like it is really a scam. I got to exchange e-mails with two different people, three actually. Those 3 were asking different amounts as an contract agreement fee, like 300GBP and 150GBP. Imagine this, I was wondering why they can't afford to shoulder the said contract agreement fee when they 'say' they can pay 800GBP per week. Too fishy.

Thanks, guys! Seems like it is really a scam. I got to exchange e-mails with two different people, three actually. Those 3 were asking different amounts as an contract agreement fee, like 300GBP and 150GBP. Imagine this, I was wondering why they can't afford to shoulder the said contract agreement fee when they 'say' they can pay 800GBP per week. Too fishy.
    Well done Mesael,

You have discovered the scam. Please tell all your friends that there is no way to come to the UK by these fake agents. Remember they will try anything to take your money or personal details, be VERY CAREFUL.

There is a list on the UKBA website of shortage skilled work, but domestic workers/au-pairs or nannys are not on that list.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Thread Information