Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Post Seeking for advice and also looking for job.

Hi. as i was browsing for finding job.. I bump on this site and here I am! enjoying the moment to atleas't give a try.. I am looking for job. but my sis don't want me to go to middles east and the other one don't want me to go to HK.They told me to try UK as if I can work there they can pay visit to me... anybody knows if there is someone here looking for nanny?? You can ask my email if u need or want to ask bout my details

Quote Originally Posted by Lhailhani View Post
    Hi. as i was browsing for finding job.. I bump on this site and here I am! enjoying the moment to atleas't give a try.. I am looking for job. but my sis don't want me to go to middles east and the other one don't want me to go to HK.They told me to try UK as if I can work there they can pay visit to me... anybody knows if there is someone here looking for nanny?? You can ask my email if u need or want to ask bout my details
    Let me assure you that there is NO WAY that you will get a job here in the UK as a nanny or any other domestic worker. If anyone even hints that they can offer you a job like that here in the UK be sure that it is 100% a scam... so be very careful.

Sorry to shatter your dreams of coming here to work, but the uk governement has pretty much closed the door to all non european workers. Maybe the middle east or HK would be easier, but be very careful as so many scammers out there.

If someone offers a job, please come to us first so we can tell you if it is genuine or not.

Good luck
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

no problem you did not shatter it yes there are lots of scam.. few yrs ago someone just pop up to my mail and say this and that but at the end point asking money for this and blah blah... its fine i'm enjoying moment too.. just giving a chance for my sis... they want me somewhere where they can go and enjoy as what 3 of us dream when we were kids.. fulfilling somehow those..i have work here... but they want me to go work abroad like them

no problem you didnot shatter it yes there are lots of scam.. few yrs ago someone just pop up to my mail and say this and that but at the end point asking money for this and blah blah... its fine i'm enjoying moment too.. just giving a chance for my sis... they want me somewhere where they can go and enjoy as what 3 of us dream when we were kids.. fulfilling somehow those..i have work here... but they want me to go work abroad like them
    Ok, good, I wish you luck, but sorry to say the UK is closed, unless you are very very lucky

yes.. read so much info bout every country... but happy to bump here .. seems people so nice and helpful with the infos they are giving thank you so much!

bless you, listen to steve's advice and you wont go wrong, i too wish it was that easy and then my wife could be in UK also ? but things are not that easy ? but hey good luck in your future job hunting

we are a freindly bunch of people, you are welcome to stay and be part of the forum

thank you so much!! for this nice and very warm welcome... SPEECHLESS now haha.....

Trusted Member
    I wish Filipinas would not go to the middle-east. They don't deserve you there...the horrible way women are treated.

I have lived and worked in Hong Kong. It's a nice place.

Also I've lived in Malaysia and Singapore....but when I was a kid..... a good place for a Filipina to work.

My (Filipina) Fiancee is working there as a Carer, right now....also her co-worker, 'eliza' - new member on this forum.

been to HongKong bu that was a Family trip... and in Singapore I celebrated my bday there..but i dont have the heart to stay and work there either want in phils but they don't want to leave me behind in Phils haha....

Trusted Member
    Well, Hong Kong is not all skyscrapers of course.

This beach was 200 metres from our apartment.

(I'm not kidnapping a child....he's my son. )

haha so sweet!

hope my husband can recommend you in their company if you are engineering graduate with a background of audio. They are hiring.. You can't find any domestic work in UK because the housewife is responsible in housekeeping. Good luck!

Well I am BSECE but i myself disappointed as i didnt make it to grad. coz i got pregnant during my last yr... can i recommend my friend??.. she us currently working in GLOBE TELECOM here in PHILS... she is Licensed. and done some upgrade studies 'bout communication. .. I took Caregiver and Web developer during my yrs of coping up from my disaster marriaged.. haha. so i study ,and currently working as web developer.. and baking as hobby that turns out to be a lil business

Well the UK economy is shrinking, the Philippines is growing, so good luck with your little business there! What city are you?

I would also recommend Filipinos avoid the Middle East, i heard they are treated as second class citizens there.

Well I am BSECE but i myself disappointed as i didnt make it to grad. coz i got pregnant during my last yr... can i recommend my friend??.. she us currently working in GLOBE TELECOM here in PHILS... she is Licensed. and done some upgrade studies 'bout communication.
    sorry to hear that! but I know you're happy because you have angel with you. About your friend she can go to the site of my husband's company.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeen View Post
    Well the UK economy is shrinking, the Philippines is growing, so good luck with your little business there! What city are you?

I would also recommend Filipinos avoid the Middle East, i heard they are treated as second class citizens there.
    Yep...I heard that too....after Camels.

The good news is that the Saudis (those people who to their credit, don't allow females to drive) are now proposing to build women-only towns.

Question is...will they class Filipinas as women...or as now, just objects to use and abuse ?

it's fine Rhose... am happy no regrets at all.....

whewww just read all the follow up comments.... and I'm here in Cavite Deeen..

grumpy morning....woke up in the middle of the night with dizziniss and vomiting

Thread Information