Guys,

I just returned back from the philippines and to meet a filipino girl I dedicated 5 months of my life courting online just found out as soon as I arrive back home after visiting her for 2 weeks that she is a serial 2 timing ........ (Excuse my language)

Yea 5 months of my life wasted chatting and courting her in relationship.

I met her on an internat dating site in january 2012 and she assured me she is single etc... so relationship begins normally i'm not the type that keep online relationship going and just chatting online for long time, from my expereince I always go to meet them roughly 4 months after meeting them online just to be sure they are who they say they are and not have skelenton in the cuboard.

Prior to going to meet her when I first started chatting with her from dating site, she said she didn't have a job and looking for work then 2 months later she said she now got a job but during our conversation, she always make claim that she in debt and need to go to her friend to borrow money, while not asking me directly I see this as an indirect signal asking me for money help. Since I never met her in person I just Ignored her and continued chat on other subject. many more chats later I still seeing indirect signal asking for money help like saying her dad has taken ill in hospital and need money to discharge him after feeling well again, I just said go ask your sisters for money then don't look at me. she said sisters cannot help, so for me change of subject as I stucked to my guns never to send money to someone I never met in person. So anyway I took the trip to travel there in april, I arrived 2 days earlier than planned with her as a surprise.. I called her up at airport at 10pm. she was like "OMG!! you arrived already this is a surprise, I'm so happy" so i said i'm staying in quezon city same area where she live, so I said come and meet me in 30 mins then she was like oh sorry I can't becoz right now i'm staying with a friend in some place 2hrs taxi ride away (forgot the name what she called the place) so I thought to myself you coudn't have been that happy that I arrive earlier than planned otherwise even with 2hrs taxi ride you would have gotten your ass down here. Then again I was surprise she left her 17yr old sister alone in room(she only came to visit her in manila for a few weeks) and went off somewhere 2hrs taxi ride far away to spend the night with "a friend"

As I found out later, this "friend" she spent the night with on day of my arrival is another european guy. Anyway so she met me the following day and had 2 weeks together during this time I noticed sometimes when she is txting and I move closer, she either stop txting or immediately turn her phone upside down, so I get the feeling she was hiding something from me other times she is care free texting and not bothered if I move closer.(these are when she is replying to her sisters or female friends) The other times when I move closer and she stopped texting or turn the phone over is when she is replying to her other european lover guy.(she is a sly .......)

Ok so this made me smell rat, becoz of this while I was there, I never treat her to anything like shopping or whatever bcoz I knew it will eventually turn out to be a waste of money for me if I did.

So now when I returned back home to England I managed to trace her facebook page and crate a fake female account and send her a friends request with this fake FB account. I myself was not on her facebook and didn't ask her to add me, she kinda asked me but I said I didn't have one. So now when she accepted friends request from my fake facebook account, then I can see she posted some pics 4 days after I letf manila. In thsee pics I see her and her sisters at airport flying back home to their province whith philExpress, then on the pic with her sister I notice an european guy carrying suitcases behind her sister, didn't think much of him as I thought he was just caught in the camera by accident, But when I looked further than the pics taken on same day after they arrived in their province, I see the same european guy poking his head out in one of the photos, so I was like huh! isn't this the same european guy I saw in the pics at the airport? so he is part of their travelling party. so now the thruth finally dawn on me. I soon as I fly back home she went straigh back to the arm of this guy and he flew them to her province for her dad birthday celebration.

Now I sent her I txt that I want to chat with her about something very important. during the chat I laid down my evidence that she has been two timing me and the other guy. then she confess crying like a little ....... she was. So I closed off th chat and I'm done with her.

But the thing is, If I never travelled there to met her as soon as I can I would have continued chatting with her online for ages and wasting my time even more in the process. Even then I still wasted about £3000 just to travel there to find out the truth.

And I was so glad I ignored her subtle hints for money help in the begining as this would have been a waste also.

So please guys, stick to your guns and never sent money to anyone you never met in person even if you met them in person you still need to be careful. In my case I will only send money to someone I'm already married with. If we are not married and just girlfriend/boyfriend/finace stage then no chance of sending money.