Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Alienware - Recommended PC/Laptops

Alienware have something of an aloof reputation in the PC industry. Proud of their high end consumer hardware, some of which is being used to develop your favourite games, they'll more often than not sit at the top of a discerning gamer's wishlist of PC systems.

With revenues of over $100M a year, more than 500 employees worldwide and close ties with some of Taiwan's biggest ODMs, it's maybe their laptops, more so than their impressive desktops, that amaze people the most.

It never gets boring seeing what companies can cram into a small, flat form factor. Alienware do both ends of the spectrum, with thin, light and immensely portable notebooks, through to the bigger, but insanely power-packed, desktop replacement (DTR) systems.

DTR notebooks are seemingly in the ascendancy. With ever faster processors that have decent mobile characteristics (or not!) and more powerful graphics processors from NVIDIA and ATI to enable competent 3D on the move, people don't seem to care about how heavy or big they are, they just want speed, speed and more speed.

Given that market, Alienware take the idea and have a lot of fun with it. Working closely with their ODM partners, their engineers help develop the technology needed for arguably the most powerful laptops on the planet.

Visit there site HERE
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Alienware really rocks! price will also rocks your pocket

I rather build my own rig than buying alienware pc. But if i got money i will buy their notebook

Newbie (Restricted Access) wendell's Avatar
    alienware are not from our planet hehe, i have used alienware laptop for a while. battery power are ok, graphic and speed is excellent. this is truly the ultimate gaming machine that i wish i have.

same here i rather build my own desktop rig or buy mac. but for notebook alienware is the beast (:

i recommend dell XPS...laptop and PC!! heavy duty stuff goin on!

my laptop and pc are both XPS. its good for everything, gaming, surfing, and watching a film!

before i bought my XPS , i had a custom made on that lasted for 4 years and its still soooooo strong! I gave the parts away and those people are still happy about it.

After my XPS maybe another 2 years, were getting HP Blackbird. I also recommend that specially for gamers and people who use PC's ALOT.

Thread Information