Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

How much chat log stuff must i record?

Hi my fellow friends.
    At the present i have a complete data log of all my chat times with my girl, ie Time, date, length of skype or call to her mobile.
    This is all kept in month order.
    Being skype I rarely use the chat by typing option because we talk via head set.
    Question? Do I need to record typed messages? and how much, after all I dont the whole immigration people one day seeing my personal chat with my girl.

Or is my log enough?
    I call her every day and log all the call duration to her mobile phone and record all our skype times.

Many thanks John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Banned
    Submission of typed chat log.

I was advised a sample a week. Which for us was a days worth from every week - which was essentially about 2 or 3 hours worth per week. It worked for us.

We therefore selected days which were not too embarassing and where we didnt slag of the UKBA etc etc. I.E. cherry picked the best and most appropriate samples.

Yep a day or 2 every week should be ok. I deleted some of the more personal stuff as I wouldn't some stranger reading it.

Thanks guys for that I recon after June when I meet my girl we will have to just type chat just so we can have a record, I will down load that link I saw on another thread.
    Thank again John
    "Nothing ventured, nothing gained"
    "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all" Lord Tenneson.

Quote Originally Posted by songz777 View Post
    Hi my fellow friends.
    At the present i have a complete data log of all my chat times with my girl, ie Time, date, length of skype or call to her mobile.
    This is all kept in month order.
    Being skype I rarely use the chat by typing option because we talk via head set.
    Question? Do I need to record typed messages? and how much, after all I dont the whole immigration people one day seeing my personal chat with my girl.

Or is my log enough?
    I call her every day and log all the call duration to her mobile phone and record all our skype times.

Many thanks John
    Me and my husband exchanged emails for 3 mos while we are apart, it's easier I think than saving chat logs and we never failed to email each other even just for 1 day, also we bbm everyday so I took some screenshots of sweet messages that we exchanged
    GOD has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait

Thread Information