Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Booking a flight ...

Just tried to book a flight for the wife to join me here in the uk via my bank card ..

BIG problem ..a message flashed up on my screen "you will need to show your card @ check-in for proof of payment" ...ouch my wife will not have my bank card eh ...phoned airline only to be told that they "all" adopt that policy ...

I have flown there on many occasions and cant remember being asked for it once BUT of course it would have not caused me any problems even if they had of done ...

What have all you done?? ...I hope I do not have to send her the money because of course this will cost a fair amount more (to send) and then also she will have to visit the airlines office carrying a lot of cash ..that is really not good ..

Hi Bruce had the same message when booking flights for my wife Maricris to traval to Manila, what I did was scan my card and send it to via email, don't know if she was ever asked for the details.

Quote Originally Posted by John_10 View Post
    Hi Bruce had the same message when booking flights for my wife Maricris to traval to Manila, what I did was scan my card and send it to via email, don't know if she was ever asked for the details.
    Was thinking about that also John ..thanks

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but the forum wont let me send you a PM Bruce!

Have you heard anything from Victoria lately about your appeal? It has been a month now since our appeal was submitted by her and not a word since!

oh btw, probably too late now, but I did the scanned card thing for Ann and she WAS asked to show it and was asked my post code?!

Thread Information