Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: 6 Nations

Not sure at the moment, east midlands, rice farm or manila

6 Nations

6 nations starts today, I don't know if there are any rugby types here? What are your predictions?
    The bbc seem to favour the frogs purely because of the fact they reach the WC final after playing pretty badly!! Pundits what do they know!

I think todays wales / ireland match will be the best one of the tournoment because wales knocked ireland out of the WC and ireland will want revenge. I'm hoping wales win that one (I'm of welsh decent), England are fielding a very inexperienced team but they need to blood new players at some point so it might as well be now. I'd expect scotland to hump us because of this reason, if they don't it'll be a major embaressment to them. To be honest I'm of no opinion of france and italy though thinking about it france may come round the outside and take it but certainly no grand slam.
    It's been emontional

Respected Member
    I'm not much of a rugby fan myself, despite living 15 miles from the town where it was invented For those members who are fans, enjoy it, and I hope your home nation team (whichever one you follow) does well. I'm guessing that the Philippines don't have a rugby team

Thread Information