Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Angry CFO required docs

Hi guys! here i am again to ask some help about the cfo required docs. It was stated in the cfo site that Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program are the ff:

1)Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
    2)Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
    3)If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
    4)Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
    5)Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

In number 4 stated requirement, what are the specific other docs as may be required by the counselors? So confusing what are these documents :( I'd like going to manila bringing all the docs needed. How come they didn't specify this other docs Pls.. pls help thnx in advance po sa lahat

Newbie (Restricted Access) Peter's Avatar
    Hi joy. Can i ask what visa did you applied and how many days you waited? My fiance will apply for a fiance visa soon, just wondering how many days we need to wait as I miss her so much. Thanks. Peter.

hello peter We will apply this March for spouse visa. For now I am preparing for the english exam this coming feb 8 at the same time changing my status in my passport. Sorry I don't have any idea about fiancee visa but hopefully someone with experienced here can help you remember true love can wait and best wishes for both of u

Banned
    Hi. If your husband is divorced then they will probably ask to see your husbands divorce papers. They did with us. They also ask to see a photo of yourselves together (my wife showed one of us on her cell phone which kept them happy). They also ask a lot of questions about your husband but that can be done from memory e.g. husbands home address in the UK, his phone number etc etc.

Yes, you are quite right, how come they don't specify these other docs. I thought the same. In the case of my wife's friends, they didn't bring their husband's divorce papers and they had to return on another day.

Hello LastlidMy husband is not divorced so i just need to review all the important details about him. Thanks for the time and help. You are so much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by joy_86jm View Post
    Hi guys! here i am again to ask some help about the cfo required docs. It was stated in the cfo site that Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program are the ff:

1)Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
    2)Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
    3)If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
    4)Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
    5)Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

In number 4 stated requirement, what are the specific other docs as may be required by the counselors? So confusing what are these documents :( I'd like going to manila bringing all the docs needed. How come they didn't specify this other docs Pls.. pls help thnx in advance po sa lahat
    hello i prefer SMEF COW staffs are very nice there the proces is just so quick just be there like me i went there 7am... it means NSO MC pics together,birth cert,passport or any ids... i guess thats enough but they really dont ask for pic just the payment filled up form NSO MC and id...

hers a link that could help u http://www.smef-cow-phil.org/index.p...d=62&Itemid=68

Hi Lyka! thnx for the link u sent and for the recommendation. Surely I will have my seminar then at SMEF- COF by 1st wk of feb

welcome where are u in UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Hi joy. Can i ask what visa did you applied and how many days you waited? My fiance will apply for a fiance visa soon, just wondering how many days we need to wait as I miss her so much. Thanks. Peter.
    Ah, waiting times
    How long is a piece of string

Some people have received their visa in a period of days, and others have waited for a period of weeks.
    Some time ago it used to be in periods of months.

Quote Originally Posted by lykayu01 View Post
    welcome where are u in UK?
    Lyka am still in phil but I'm married to Scottish from Scotland. Nice meeting you here

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Ah, waiting times
    How long is a piece of string

Some people have received their visa in a period of days, and others have waited for a period of weeks.
    Some time ago it used to be in periods of months.
    And i think even years of waiting is possible if your application is not straight forward.

Banned
    Yes, my wife used SMEF COF. She found it okay. She also made an early start, same as Lykayu.

My wife was asked for a copy of my passport and birth certificate...Which she didn't have.

After being thorough, with the visa we slightly overlooked this, but in fairness it wasn't on the list of requirements.
    I didn't get much sleep that night, she phoned 3 times. Worse thing was, my printer wasn't working, so I couldn't scan them and send them...They gave us the sticker in the end though.

Would be a good idea to have copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    .........Would be a good idea to have copies.
    totally

You can never have enough copies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post

I didn't get much sleep that night, she phoned 3 times.
    LOL similar here as on my wifes second visit, after she got her visa, they asked her for some info about me that they already asked her on her previous visit that she had since forgotten. To cut a long story short it ended up with a sleepless night for me. Fortunately I was able to send the info to her (it was something simple like my home address) and she finally completed the requirement and got her sticker.

Glad my hubby left his orig birth and photocopy of his passport

Quote Originally Posted by joy_86jm View Post
    Glad my hubby left his orig birth and photocopy of his passport
    Good...don't forget to take it with you.

Thread Information