Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

Roma Big Issue Sellers - My Good Deed for The Day

I bawled out a Roma Big Issue seller woman outside Weybridge Waitrose the other day, telling her in a very loud voice that she was a benefit cheat and had a big house in Romania. She hated it as she knew I was putting off her potential sucker customers - she was tsk tsking and waving her hands away at me, probably putting me under a curse. Later she went and bought a Subway and Coffee with some of her ill gotten gains.

When she returned to her prime pitch a mug with more money than sense came up and made a big fuss of giving her a bag of clothing, she then tapped him up for some money. I shamed him by yelling across the High St in full hearing of untold people that he was a mug, she was from a criminal gang and he was paying for her big house in Romania. I repeated my tirade for a second time to ensure all heard it - the fool looked over at me, held out his arms and shrugged his shoulders. There's one born every minute.

I bawled out a Roma Big Issue seller woman outside WEYBRIDGE Waitrose
    So YOU were the one people were tskkk,tskkk,tskkk'ing at Dont kick-off in Weybridge,its actually starting to go downhillshe probably gets dropped off every morning after commuting from Hounslow or somesuch enclave just to fleece the goodly gullible local folks The good thing about Weybridge is it hasnt got the massive amounts of bogus asylum seekers other areas have as Elmbridge folks wouldnt put up with it despite the fact every second shop on the high street is a charity shop and there are some real lentil-knitting bunny-hugging fair-trade advocates walking the high-street in their yak-leather sandalsSo no more yelling or your going to get a public-nuisance order instigated by complaints from that selfsame poor oppressed roma lady

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

the fool looked over at me, held out his arms and shrugged his shoulders.
    Wasnt ME was it

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Wasnt ME was it

While you were away Tawi (I'm assuming you're back) Panorama did a programme about the Roma filth using children to beg in London's West End - they were commuting in from Slough and Ilford then getting changed into their dowdy begging outfits in Cafes. A bit about it here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/fr...00/9618038.stm

Scum of the Earth

commuting in from Slough
    Awwwwww,bless,getting the kids used to a life of industrious hard work for the benefit of the local community Slough is best avoided,how dare the councils force people who flock to our shores to live somewhere like slough chelsea,kensington and fulham are much closer and would cut out their commute:xxgrinning--00 and no-one would ever harangue them in Chelsea

I hope the kids arent being forced to reside in "Slough Sheds" (google it)Slough is one of the few parts of the country you dont need planning permission..........Honest

Banned
    I hope the kids arent being forced to reside in "Slough Sheds" (google it)Slough is one of the few parts of the country you dont need planning permission..........Honest
    Perish the thought, Slough Borough Council rightly put the poor oppressed Roma to the top of the housing list and then turn the other way when they quickly become neighbours from hell

Trusted Member
    Well, when half the councillors and officials are from minority groups themselves, what can we expect ?

http://www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/gove...ion/lord_mayor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Well, when half the councillors and officials are from minority groups themselves, what can we expect ?

http://www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/gove...ion/lord_mayor
    At first I was going to say in their write up there wasn't much focus on West Yorks amongst the development projects for Pakistani Wimmin, multilingual skills and other worthy issues but then I spotted

"the family support the Keighley Cougars and Bradford Bulls"

so that's OK we can sleep easy knowing that Local Govt in Bradford is in good hands.

A total aside, it's not too far from you Graham but have you spotted anything in the local press about any "initiatives" Bradford Metropolitan District Council might have to counter the sexual grooming of white teenage girls ? I understand it's fairly prevalent in that neck of the woods. Vote rigging is another issue that seems to crop up from time to time.

Trusted Member
    You don't need me to tell you that such 'sensitive' subjects are brushed well under the carpet. One mustn't disturb the peaceful waters of our 'multi-cultural society', and all the benefits that this has so obviously brought to our country.

I recommend that you NEVER visit Bradford, the unofficial overflow state of Pakistan Dedworth (and home to that reputable Pakistani-owned and run Safestyle UK double glazing company) , if you value your sanity.

http://www.fidgetwith.com/2010/05/20...-safestyle-uk/

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    The answer to this question is the Government should check their visas and financial bank accounts. If you come to Britain claiming you have no money.
    One. How did they pay for passport and air fare or sea fare to reach Britain.
    Clearly all these problems could be solve by U.K. Border Agency at airports or seaports.

Slough High-street has just been on The One Show on BBC1,it was about the death of the UK high street and they mentioned the proliferation of £1 and 99pence shops in Slough,I watched it because I expected the camera-crew and reporter to be mugged but luckily they escaped unscathed

Banned
    Slough High-street has just been on The One Show on BBC1,it was about the death of the UK high street and they mentioned the proliferation of £1 and 99pence shops in Slough,I watched it because I expected the camera-crew and reporter to be mugged but luckily they escaped unscathed
    No Roma's I suspect - richer pickings to be had in Weybridge, Henley, Marlow. The homeless Roma Big Issue Seller in Maidenhead also pitches up on her day's off in Marlow. She's been at it for about 5 years and trains it back to Slough when she's finished - I've seen the trollop in Asda over there, out of the dowdy clothes and headscarf pushing a trolly loaded to overflowing with a bloke and kid in tow

Thread Information