Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar

when Pinays reappear from the past...

Some six months ago I posted that topic...

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....s-consequences...

Yesterday I got an e-mail from the woman who spread the gossip and she stated she was sorry and wanted to "exchange thoughts" with me...

This is not the first time a Pinay suddenly emerges from the past after months of silence and I guess the reason for that surprising coming out is always the same: they have found a guy, something wrong happened, they find themselves alone and they scour their list of ex-correspondents in the hope of finding another one... am I just too pessimistic or just plain realistic???

Respected Member
    I know the feeling. My ex Filipina will contact me out of the blue every once in a while, it soon becomes very clear that she wants something (money usually) I've got a good American friend who split up with a Pinay over 3 years ago, he also gets the same thing happen every 6 months or so. The stories are usually along the lines of " a rabid dog has bitten my brother, and while he was having a fit he accidentally set fire to the house, then drove my dads car into my sister, breaking both of her legs and wrecking my dads car in the process. Please can you send me enough money to pay for my brother and sisters medical treatment, buy my dad a new car and rebuild our house....oh and by the way, that guy I was seeing, I never loved him, I always loved you and only thought about you all the time I was screwing him"

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    Some six months ago I posted that topic...

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....s-consequences...

Yesterday I got an e-mail from the woman who spread the gossip and she stated she was sorry and wanted to "exchange thoughts" with me...

This is not the first time a Pinay suddenly emerges from the past after months of silence and I guess the reason for that surprising coming out is always the same: they have found a guy, something wrong happened, they find themselves alone and they scour their list of ex-correspondents in the hope of finding another one... am I just too pessimistic or just plain realistic???
    I think that you are being realistic but this doesn't just apply to Filipinas ......... it often applies to male and female alike and from any nationality

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    I know the feeling. My ex Filipina will contact me out of the blue every once in a while, it soon becomes very clear that she wants something (money usually) I've got a good American friend who split up with a Pinay over 3 years ago, he also gets the same thing happen every 6 months or so. The stories are usually along the lines of " a rabid dog has bitten my brother, and while he was having a fit he accidentally set fire to the house, then drove my dads car into my sister, breaking both of her legs and wrecking my dads car in the process. Please can you send me enough money to pay for my brother and sisters medical treatment, buy my dad a new car and rebuild our house....oh and by the way, that guy I was seeing, I never loved him, I always loved you and only thought about you all the time I was screwing him"

So true

God I hope the ex realises how much better off she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    I think that you are being realistic but this doesn't just apply to Filipinas ......... it often applies to male and female alike and from any nationality

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    ... am I just too pessimistic or just plain realistic???
    Hmm ... ... I'd be inclined to say the latter ...

... "GHOSTS" from the past have a habit of re~emerging once it's clear that the "grass ISN'T greener" on the other side after all.

this doesn't just apply to Filipinas ......... it often applies to male and female alike and from any nationality
    ... it applies EVERYWHERE!

i'm a Filipino but i agree that there are A LOT filipinas who uses foreign guys for money ( trust me i know!!!! ) and i really hate those kind of girls!!

maybe they do that because of poverty or they are just thinking about money money money.. very bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissAna View Post
    i'm a Filipino but i agree that there are A LOT filipinas who uses foreign guys for money ( trust me i know!!!! ) and i really hate those kind of girls!!

maybe they do that because of poverty or they are just thinking about money money money.. very bad!!!
    MissAnna you surprise me

They say woman use guys for money and guys use woman for sex ... I would settle for being half right ... oh and I like cooking

Trusted Member
    Also known as 'Western Union' girls.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post

Nice one Graham, and in some cases true

western union girls re-emerging from the past oh yes know that one

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    MissAnna you surprise me

They say woman use guys for money and guys use woman for sex ... I would settle for being half right ... oh and I like cooking
    yes all true...that's the reality...

Banned

A shame the camera lens wasn't wide angle...we would of seen the families of these girls outside rubbing there hands with glee..

A sorry state of affairs

Trusted Member
    You have to blame the 'sugar daddys' too, for being so daft.

Their naivity has unfortunately led to a virtual industry which now plagues the online dating sites.

I don't blame the girls for taking full advantage of people who clearly have far more money than sense.

I will be careful to put Mick Cant our friend on the board in a different category though, and I have a lot of sympathy for him and the circumstances in which he found himself.

You have to blame the 'sugar daddys' too, for being so daft.

Their naivity has unfortunately led to a virtual industry which now plagues the online dating sites.

I don't blame the girls for taking full advantage of people who clearly have far more money than sense.

I will be careful to put Mick Cant our friend on the board in a different category though, and I have a lot of sympathy for him and the circumstances in which he found himself.
    Thanks Graham
    Am getting over it slowly
    Mick.

Trusted Member
    Stay strong Mick, and stay here with your friends.

Banned
    Its not just individuals who are emotionally and financially ruined, some families of the western partner also befall the same fate...some have been known to remortgage there homes they've lived in all there lives and as good as beg remaining family and friends to help out, even fund raising!

If that wasn't bad enough, a few years down the line the filipina wife walks out on him...leaving a trail of destruction behind in her wake.

Thank God these situations are extremely rare.

hummm those are the things that steriotype filipina... which is really sad...
    how about the genuin filipina girsl who trully in love with their partner/husband/boyfriend and tried very hard to prove to every one that they are not like those girls...

its really sad....

my partner experience that kind of disappointment from his ex ,,, and im so lucky he didnt lose hope to filipina girls... being with him is so easy,,, both of us work and support each other... and he never look back to his past... i didnt have to prove my self to him,,, there still loads of people trying their best to steriotype me, including filipina friends,,,but even tho they know my hard work before to be with my ex,,,and what happen to my past, and because my partner have good job,,,they still say things behind my back... im glad i got real filipina friend and her family, they defend me to those filipino... my partner said not to bother thinking about those people coz they are not worthy...

but it so sad to know that filipina are being steriotype like that.. :(
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

Trusted Member
    Not ALL Filipinas of course.

I think most of us here do understand that the majority of Filipinas are lovely ladies....clever, hard-working and great mothers and wives.

i aggreeeeeeee
    I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it...

You have seen "Houses from hell" and "holidays from hell" even "When cops go bad" well I think there should be a "when pinays go bad" or "Girlfriends from hell" with Sherriff John Burnell doing the voiceover as lots of us have relationship-goes-wrong stories from pinas,I have known some real fruit-loops

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by allyn View Post
    hummm those are the things that steriotype filipina... which is really sad...
    how about the genuin filipina girsl who trully in love with their partner/husband/boyfriend and tried very hard to prove to every one that they are not like those girls...

its really sad....

my partner experience that kind of disappointment from his ex ,,, and im so lucky he didnt lose hope to filipina girls... being with him is so easy,,, both of us work and support each other... and he never look back to his past... i didnt have to prove my self to him,,, there still loads of people trying their best to steriotype me, including filipina friends,,,but even tho they know my hard work before to be with my ex,,,and what happen to my past, and because my partner have good job,,,they still say things behind my back... im glad i got real filipina friend and her family, they defend me to those filipino... my partner said not to bother thinking about those people coz they are not worthy...

but it so sad to know that filipina are being steriotype like that.. :(
    Very true what you say and glad to hear things sound like they are better for you Po

I do think guys have to also be careful they don't create a Western Union Girl. Very easy to get in a relationship and want to help their partner and the family and sometimes the Girl family are simply deluged with money which is far greater than they have ever seen in their entire lifes. It will and can affect people, one mate has met a phill girl and sends her dough which she did not ask for as a "gift from the heart" which the Wife and I have spoken to him about, very easy to get used to someone giving you money for no reason shame no one does to me
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

I remember my husband's ex also a filipina who live in AC. He told me he put her already in his ignore list on ym long time ago but once in a while she would make another ym id and contact my husband again, she always tried to get his sympathy and lied a lot just to get money, one time she sent my husband a pic of her in hospital and she said she's injured and she badly need money for hospital bill etc etc but that was all joke and lies

I understand why girls do this, poverty is one of the reason, irresponsible parents and lack of opportunities. So sad, I guess we can't do anything about it but to be very careful and do not trust easily.

good and bad in every country,

just be careful and do not trust to easily

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worthingmale View Post
    good and bad in every country,

just be careful and do not trust to easily

i think it happens everywhere and to anyone who easily trust anyone they met online..the best thing to do if anyone is in this situation is to be intelligent/wise enough..we can easily tell if the persons is just after money..having lots of allibis could be one..suddenly disappear and will show up after a couple of months?...well, its already a sign of cheating..she may have found someone on the net aside from you then realize that you were better than him..just stay away people from those kind of drama..

If you can't say something nice. SHUT UP!. Simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information