Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

looking for imformation

could someone tell me if the marriage rules have changed in the last 20 years in the philippines as i have plans to marry to my gf who is a fillipina citzen and want to know if the 21 day residence still applies as i have married there before but now sadly divorced

Respected Member
    If you get a Certificate of No Impediment, then you can arrive in the Philippines, get it converted, and then apply for the marriage license which takes 10 days. Otherwise you have to be in the philippines for 21 days, apply for a CNI, then wait 21 days for it to be issued, then wait the 10 days....

Can anything be simple in the Philippines? Nope!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    its been six weeks!!! how many days to process my my visa category is child settlement under 18 UK please help me...i miss my mom and dad i'm only 14 and still waiting my visa to receive from them before Christmas i wish i could spent my Christmas vacation with them..more and more prayers!

family visitor

Hi I am new to this forum my name is Nora.i have read so many thread and it give me some ideas for my future spouse visa application.but for now am applying as a family visit visa.its already 5 weeks and still didn't heard.am so upset..want to be with my husband this coming Christmas and new year..

Trusted Member
    I think you both need to speak to your sponsors, as they are the only ones who can answer such questions.

Good luck though....you may still be here for Xmas.

Hi Sir Graham have spoken to my husband to call the U.K.B.A manila.got phone interviewed last Nov.14 and told me to received my visa before end of the week instead text messages telling me that it's a peak season visa app. may take longer to process.

hello just received an e-mail today informing me that my Visa will be despatched shortly.am so happy ..and thanks God and also to this site who gave me a lot of information regarding my application..It's been so long to wait for my Visa.but atleast its worthy..

Thread Information