Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Banned

New Nigerian Scam/Phishing eMail

Received this email yesterday from Frank - looks like he wants to pick up a load of stuff from me and pay by credit card

Reply-To: frankluton@franklutonltd.co.uk

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message-Id: <20110728104536.09AF8E0E2D@itoprod1.itocorp.com>
    Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:45:35 -0400 (EDT)

My Name is Frank Luton,I will like to place an order on some items in your store which was posted on the google directory.I will like to ask if you are able to shipto our location in Tokyo Japan because that is where the goods are needed presently,if it aint possible for your company to do that,i have a courier services that can arrange for a pick up at your location.

Kindly Get back to me with your website address,so i can take a good look at other products you carry,so i can advice back with required goods needed,also our form of payment will be by Credit Card terms.

I await your prompt and expeditious handling of this request

Many Thanks

Frank Luton

Luton Ltd

EMAIL:frankluton@franklutonltd.co.uk

So what do you have for sale..... anything good
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

probably chelsea's cast offs from last year that they had made when it looked like they were going to win the premiership

that or he's selling goods promoting the labour party

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post

Frank Luton
    ... sounds like "Frank" lootin' !

They are not a scam, I heard from a lovely lady called Joy last week and opened an account in joint names with £10,000 she asked for and as of 3pm Monday 1/8/2011 I will have half share of £2.500.000 she has inherited.
    I will send a postcard when I meet Joy on the Yacht on Lake Genevano more hard slog for me.

i had one asking for my bank details so he could deposit the million i won, of course couldn't wait to give those details...............

Trusted Member
    'Aint' and 'expeditious'' in the same email says it all.

Idiots.

Respected Member
    There must have been a significant overnight movement of the continental plates if Tokyo is now near Lagos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    So what do you have for sale..... anything good
    Nothing I could talk about here

Q. ... When is an email considered to be 'p(h)ishing' ?

A. ... When the sender's clearly "taking the "

..........................................................................................

Sums it up perfectly, don't you think?

Kathy Noakes
    Hi

I have just been looted by Frank Luton he managed to swindle £1445 from me through my company trying to buy furniture and asking me to use a company called Movers Inc but requesting I do a Western Union cash transfer. Am just waiting for police to sort it out.

Very unlikely I will get my money back he as even payed me on credit cards goodness knows where he got them from. They are certainly not based in Tokyo these fraudsters are in the UK as they requested Money Transfer to UK

Thing is I was so foolish falling for this but was ill at the time and my guard was down. I got the same email from him.

Kathy

Sorry to hear that Kathy Whatever made you think it could possibly have been a real transaction. Email scams like this are screaming SCAM to most people. I hope the police can find out more for you. Just because the payment was made to the UK does not mean it is UK based, I think a nice Nigerian probably emptied the account as soon as you loaded it.

I wish you luck in recovering any loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Noakes View Post
    Hi

I have just been looted by Frank Luton he managed to swindle £1445 from me through my company trying to buy furniture and asking me to use a company called Movers Inc but requesting I do a Western Union cash transfer. Am just waiting for police to sort it out.

Very unlikely I will get my money back he as even payed me on credit cards goodness knows where he got them from. They are certainly not based in Tokyo these fraudsters are in the UK as they requested Money Transfer to UK

Thing is I was so foolish falling for this but was ill at the time and my guard was down. I got the same email from him.

Kathy
    ...sounds phonetically speaking, like a particularly appropriate surname for an outright scammer - as I mentioned in an earlier post #4, Kathy - and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Sorry to hear that Kathy Whatever made you think it could possibly have been a real transaction. Email scams like this are screaming SCAM to most people. I hope the police can find out more for you. Just because the payment was made to the UK does not mean it is UK based, I think a nice Nigerian probably emptied the account as soon as you loaded it.

I wish you luck in recovering any loss.
    ... , too, to read about what happened to you; however, I can only agree with others' replies and express my sincere sympathy for your loss. But ...

... we haven't forgotten your plight. And - even although it might seem like small consolation - we'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    He has changed his name to David Aaron! Hello,
    I will like to place an order on some items in your store which was found on the google directory.
    I will like to ask if you are able to handle shipping to our branch office in Tokyo Japan because that is where the goods are needed presently,if it wouldn't be possible for your company to handle the shipping,I have a Shipping company that can arrange for a pick up at your location as soon as goods have been purchased and ready for pick up.
    Kindly Get back to me with your website address so i can take a survey on other products you carry and advice back with required goods needed.
    Also our form of payment will be by a valid Credit Card,registered to a UK address.
    I await your prompt and expeditious handling of this request
    Many Thanks
    David Aaron
    Aaron Ltd
    EMAIL:david.aaron@aaronltd.co.uk

Next email with an order for £2000 gave Air business Logistics as the shipping agent. he even gave a Customer ID. the address is to Luton Ltd 3010-10 Lidibashi. Chiyoda KU. Tokyo Japan.

No doubt he uses forged credit card. THANKS VERY MUCH to Dedworth and this site.
    squirrelsdig

Thanks Di,

Did you find a toy car btw ?

Thread Information