Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tell your mum no question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is so obvious
    so intelligent that before I come up with a question she already has an answer...and sometimes my questions are answered with more questions
    Sounds like me and my kid,he is headache-city sometimes

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbojac View Post
    So ladies, if a guy is serious he will commit. Financially i would say that anyone should only send substantial cash if they have met the person and totally trust them. If you do have a great relationship online without having actually met the person do consider a small monthly allowance to help pay internet and SMS costs, it really is little and if it turns sour what have you lost a quid a day? Personally i have friends there and every few months i will send a few pesos for kids birthdays etc. They pay me back by great hospitality and i have a great time with them.
    Remember folks karma.................
    True enough, sending a bit of money can help tremendously. Recently my gf's brother got married and I sent 20.000 pesos for the expenses and dinner. I was amazed what they could get with the rest of the money!

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    True enough, sending a bit of money can help tremendously. Recently my gf's brother got married and I sent 20.000 pesos for the expenses and dinner. I was amazed what they could get with the rest of the money!

very true indeed..bless a bit of money here in the UK will go on so long in the PH if spend wisely

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    We're not going to lie. A man boasting abs chiseled to perfection and biceps that pop just enough when flexed (without shredding shirts He-Man style) will no-doubt turn our heads. And even if caught mid check-him-out glance, we're not about to look away. Fit, toned bodies are the result of hard work and dedication to a healthy lifestyle. We certainly pay homage to that. But for a man to achieve a skyrocketing score on the sexiness scale there's got to be more to him than physical assets. Throw in these seven traits and he's guaranteed irresistible.
    My boy is already in training for the ladies. Still only 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Tell your mum no question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious

Sounds like me and my kid,he is headache-city sometimes
    are implying that I'm the wrong kind of girl?
    just kidding though that's not impossible....it's just happened that the 'right kind of men' usually are my good and best buddies, they dont fall in love with me coz I'm too opinionated and temperamental.

attraction follows the law of chemistry, opposite poles attract, same poles repels. everything on this earth is under the law, even the karma jim is talking about. we follow rules, we are under the law.

the only thing that defies everything is Love. It defies gravity, law, rules, and even logic. Anyways, that's another topic. Guys, anyone interested to start a thread on that?
    love makes life worth living

attraction follows the law of chemistry, opposite poles attract,
    I normally attract very intelligent women

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

I'm not gonna argue with that, moy, I surely will look at a guy with a well toned muscles...plus if he is handsome....but if he opens his mouth and talk rubbish, I better look away and run.....

you must be proud of your son, graham. better watch out girls, graham's son is sure gonna break lots of hearts.

Trusted Member
    Opposites ?

Oh good...that means a nice young spring chicken for me then.

dont worry, in every rule there is always an exception....

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Opposites ?

Oh good...that means a nice young spring chicken for me then.
    that's the spirit, graham

dont worry, in every rule there is always an exception
    Bolera

Banned
    Its such a shame intelligence doesn't come hand in hand with commonsense.

What is about some of you lot wanting to go on the 'borrow' (im using that term loosely) before the relationship becomes a reality.

You stated its not a big deal so, you'd thought you'd ask anyway.
    F ormany of us ' foreigners' it is a big deal. Bab mentioned that it ok to give our ladies something to get by. I agree but, not someone you haven't met! I think the avatar is blinding some of you, goodness smell the coffee!

I remember being down on my luck in the early 80's, I never went to my friends and family to help me out, the shame would be too much to bear yet, its the opposite from over there.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    ........I remember being down on my luck in the early 80's, I never went to my friends and family to help me out, the shame would be too much to bear yet, its the opposite from over there.
    Now that rings a bell for me too. Well stated!

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.....

if a guy is serious he would spend on you no matter how much unless he doesn't have money to help you

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    if a guy is serious he would spend on you no matter how much unless he doesn't have money to help you

Been there done it. I was lucky.

very true indeed gparry2007

Banned
    Nearly all of us blokes would agree with you BUT, not giving to some one you haven't met before.....bear in mind, im talking about big money......not the funds for load and pc shop

A man who is genuinely serious about a woman will find ways to talk about her. And if you are the other partner in the relationship, his way of talking to you, and what he talks about, will change. For example, your son who has always been reluctant to talk about his relationships may become more forthcoming. A man you have been dating casually may shift the focus of his attention from things he likes to do to things he wants to do with you. And if a long-time partner or husband is seriously thinking about leaving you for another woman, you can bet at some point she will make a conspicuous appearance in a conversation, whether intentionally or not.

well said, moy

I get your point, guys, I understand gwapito's side. Whoever I am is irrelevant. If I defend myself that would only make you think that I'm guilty. Terpe is right that I should think about the possibility that asking for financial help simply cries out as scam no matter is the reason. It's sad that we can judge easily.

If it's a big deal for him, then I'm a lot richer than him.

about what you said, gwapito, that's why it's called avatar coz it's only something to represent who you are. If I put my picture, then it's no longer avatar but a profile pic.

if intelligent people always use commonsense then we wont be experiencing the luxury and life we have now. intelligent people are born to think outside the box, to think of impossible to be a possibility. we all have commonsense, it's a choice if we'll use it or not.

well said, moy

I get your point, guys, I understand gwapito's side. Whoever I am is irrelevant. If I defend myself that would only make you think that I'm guilty. Terpe is right that I should think about the possibility that asking for financial help simply cries out as scam no matter is the reason. It's sad that we can judge easily.

If it's a big deal for him, then I'm a lot richer than him.

Avatar simply represents our personality, about us. If I put my picture, then it's no longer avatar but a profile pic.

if intelligent people always use commonsense then we wont be experiencing the luxury and life we have now. intelligent people are born to think outside the box, to think of impossible to be a possibility. we all have commonsense, it's a choice if we'll use it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnote143 View Post

But what really drained me out, I'm not complaining but it's a fact, was the amount I spend for e-load so I can always send SMS to him. I guess you know pretty well how much it cost for a single text, and add 3 to 6 SMS just in one night....add how many days in a month....I think you know how much it is costing me....I didnt mind coz I am happy sending him SMS, letting him know that I'm thinking about him...sweetnothings but important to us. Before, I can only send him 1 to 2 SMS in a day, he complained coz he thought I wasnt serious about him. So I made the effort coz somehow I want to work things out.....
    Hello sweetnote143...
    What i did before we got married, i bought a SMART PINOY SIM then roam it here in the Philippines then i sent the SIMCARD to him so that when im texting him it wouldn't cost me that much... So what my BF (who is my husband now) did, he bought a small cheap mobile for that pinoy simcard... because for me it is more practical for both of us... Until now we're still on the same set up, i'll text him at smart which costs me P1/msg then he will reply to my using his UK number.. Then what he did also, he subscribes to international texting which is more affordable...

It works for us especially to me as now i can text him using more than 160 characters per text message without bothering that it will cost me too much...

Hope things get better for both of you soon....

-Ann-

you can get an international text card in the phils..it cost 5 pesos per text.

we all have commonsense
    In affairs of the heart commonsense isnt that common

commonsense in love?there is loads to mention but it doesnt apply to all of us... its just A female thing lmao!!!(ie ..''love is a verb''/sex is not love/never settle for ambivalence/changing someone is a bad goal etc ..

opposites attracts?? I disagree,it only applies in science not in love ,...how can you attract someone if you dont share a common thing??a lot of good
    relationships ive witnessed share a common goal in what they want in life and love so theres no point in being completely opposites.

and lastly , the only trait that is common in all males or men is that they ''think'' they are always right...apart from my husband , apparently he ''knows'' he's always right.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Relationships Should Fit Comfortably: By and large, relationships should feel comfortable. Safe. Warm. Loving. Mutually beneficial. Peaceful. New relationships in particular should be easy, fun, and rewarding. If they’re not, why are you there to begin with? If you find yourself having to “work” on a relatively new relationship, chances are you’ve hooked up with someone who is a bad fit for you. 50% of relationship success comes from choosing the right partner – don’t hamstring yourself by settling for a poor fit.
    Successful partnerships produce happiness. If you don’t enjoy being around your partner, you have a problem. I only wish this bit of sense were as common as it sounds. LasttlyIf making your relationship work requires you to change your partner’s personality or behavior, consider finding someone who is a more natural fit. Conversely, if you sense that your partner’s aim is to change your personality or behavior, kindly point him or her toward someone who doesn’t require such ministrations.

Quote Originally Posted by ann_barnett View Post
    Hope things get better for both of you soon....
    thanks, ann.....I dont know about that part, I made my decision already and I gave him my word that I wont bother him anymore. I keep my word. It's hard really, but life must go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post
    If you find yourself having to “work” on a relatively new relationship, chances are you’ve hooked up with someone who is a bad fit for you. 50% of relationship success comes from choosing the right partner – don’t hamstring yourself by settling for a poor fit.
    Successful partnerships produce happiness. If you don’t enjoy being around your partner, you have a problem. I only wish this bit of sense were as common as it sounds. LasttlyIf making your relationship work requires you to change your partner’s personality or behavior, consider finding someone who is a more natural fit. Conversely, if you sense that your partner’s aim is to change your personality or behavior, kindly point him or her toward someone who doesn’t require such ministrations.

quite right you are, moy.....this also applies to friendship.....being easygoing and carefree, one of my friend made a mistake of trying to control me...she was always telling me she doesnt like how I cook the meal, etc etc...blah blah....I was starting my career here at the university and I asked if I can stay with her while I havent found a place of my own. we were classmates in college, she was pretty okay back then....but I found out that she was controlling kind of person....well, cut my story short, she learned that I'm not a person she can messed up....I bite anyone's head off when someone tries to mess up with me. i'm a carefree person as long as people will mind their own business.....

you can get an international text card in the phils..it cost 5 pesos per text.
    thanks for the advice, gparry, but I think it's too late now.....I dont see any need now nor in in the future for international text card.....I wish I'd know about that earlier though....oh well, we all make mistakes, mine is to charge it to experience and learn from it....maybe grow up more and get real

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information