Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question What will you feel if your gf/bf is still attach to her//his past??

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

awwwwww...my minds swinging my husband is divorced ,him and his ex wife has a beautiful 9 year old daughter,too young to understand their situations..and i am such a good girl letting and telling my husband and his ex wife go out sometimes togethere with their daughter just like normal family bonding every little ones dreamed ofi am not jealous at all,i understand everything about it,and i also trusts my husband,,in your case maybe u just need to secure him with your love if u really love him and yep past is past,be open minded in every things and try to understand every possible ideas..life is not that easy but it doesnt mean u make it more harder for u both..

hehe just my opinion..goodluck
    I just do what I want.It's not about what people are saying...It's about Me

Quote Originally Posted by ana07cutiepie View Post
    What will you feel if your gf/bf is still attach to her//his past??
    In this case - what should I do?
    In your case,i would really worry!!... your bf has an issue drinking and looks like your bf is still playing on both fields (you and the ex)....i would cut it now than be broken hearted later on,...waste of time and life..

past is past??? its not true , past will always be a part of our future...

dont wear your heart on your sleeves anacutiepie thres still a lot of good man in this world and you deserve one ..goodluck!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Trusted Member
    Hmm, obviously the above poster knows a lot more about your relationship than I do.

Going by the information given, I would say that you are not in a happy situation at all.

If you came to the UK as the wife of a guy here you are going to be really stressed out anyway for a while, just getting used to this country, missing home and your friends and family etc.

The last thing you would need is feelings of insecurity about your relationship with your partner.

I don't know about your partner's drinking issues, but if he does have that kind of problem, then it is not likely to improve or go away. Excessive drinking/alcoholism can also be accompanied by violence ....much more worrying if that were true, and it may not start until after you were married.

Clearly you have a lot of thinking to do.

I'm assuming you are still young.

There are lots of uncomplicated men out there too, who you might find it easier to live a happy life with.

Advice to my (Filipina) step-daughter:

Never ever have a relationship with a drunk or with a violent man...or even think about it.

Ana,

I feel sorry for your situation, it seems there is far more going on than you need to be part of. You cannot change someone who does not want to change.
    It might be hard to do, but you need to move on. Drink, controlling ex wife, etc etc does not leave you much. As has been said already, there are so many great uncomplicated guys out there for you who will treat you like a princess, re-think your future Ana.
    good luck
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Ana

Has some one who has had a bad
    break from my ex, I would say drinking is not a good thing.

It not the anwser and causes problems of it's own for a new relationship, specially if he can not
    get over his ex.

For me I had to cut any contact with my ex and move on with my
    life, it not easy at first but it will
    get better.

You should think of yourself and find someone who right for you

Take care

Ana

Has some one who has had a bad
    break from my ex, I would say drinking is not a good thing.

It not the anwser and causes problems of it's own for a new relationship, specially if he can not
    get over his ex.

For me I had to cut any contact with my ex and move on with my
    life, it not easy at first but it will
    get better.

You should think of yourself and find someone who right for you

Take care

we all have a past, and where children are concerned then you are never free of them , its what you both have now that should matter, if something is missing then try to sort it out , and if not then it may be time to move on, good luck,,

[QUOTE=sexiimulditah;294255]awwwwww...my minds swinging my husband is divorced ,him and his ex wife has a beautiful 9 year old daughter,too young to understand their situations..and i am such a good girl letting and telling my husband and his ex wife go out sometimes togethere with their daughter just like normal family bonding every little ones dreamed ofi am not jealous at all,i understand everything about it,and i also trusts my husband,

wow be carefull here i have never heard anything like this before at all, if the shoe was on the other foot would your partner be happy, i dont think so, and any nine year old does understand or is it a case of trying to get mummy and daddy back together again, i would stop this straight away you are your husbands wife and if the child needs to go out then you all go out as a family, just like the ex would with her new partner as a family,

feel sorry that you're in that kind of situation...sure thing he's not over his ex yet and its quite unfair for you...

[QUOTE=stevewool;294309]
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiimulditah View Post
    awwwwww...my minds swinging my husband is divorced ,him and his ex wife has a beautiful 9 year old daughter,too young to understand their situations..and i am such a good girl letting and telling my husband and his ex wife go out sometimes togethere with their daughter just like normal family bonding every little ones dreamed ofi am not jealous at all,i understand everything about it,and i also trusts my husband,

wow be carefull here i have never heard anything like this before at all, if the shoe was on the other foot would your partner be happy, i dont think so, and any nine year old does understand or is it a case of trying to get mummy and daddy back together again, i would stop this straight away you are your husbands wife and if the child needs to go out then you all go out as a family, just like the ex would with her new partner as a family,
    That's the way I see it too. Wise words.
    It's my first time to hear that.

Steve - I occasionally go out with my 14 year old and my ex-wife actually and my relationship was as strong as ever with my partner so I do believe its all possible as long as you remember what you have and are a person with scruples.
    With regards to the OP and their issue I would be very careful being with someone who drinks - and we have all seen the effects of this I guess either through personal or family/friends..bad place to be IMHO.

Tone

its like an accessory...weeeeeeeeeeee......

Mind over heart ...

Think about how you would feel if your b/f /gf was in daily contact with an ex and if he/she was thinking how much he/she loves her/him and wondering if he/she made the right decision, wondering if it would be better with her, whatever things would go through his mind.

Lots of good comments out there
    couple of quotes;;;
    plenty of fish in the sea.........
    no smoke without fire...
    leopards and spots

Thread Information